Acclaimed Brooklyn MC Dubbed "The Fut...

Acclaimed Brooklyn MC Dubbed "The Future of Hip Hop" Releases Smash Dance Single

There are 1 comment on the Hip Hop Press story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Acclaimed Brooklyn MC Dubbed "The Future of Hip Hop" Releases Smash Dance Single. In it, Hip Hop Press reports that:

New Yorkers proclaim visionary Brooklyn MC as the "voice of the streets" Critics and the Hip Hop community agree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hip Hop Press.

Kid Vengeance

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2010
If you wanna hear some epic, ambitious hip hop, you should check out my Spaghetti Western Concept Rap album, called "Showdown at the BK Corral." It's basically an epic Spaghetti Western over 9 hip hop tracks - very influenced by Wu Tang and Morricone. You can download it for free at sunsetparkriders.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questlove's Awesome Guide to Made In America (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News SMKA Productions' The 808 Experiment: Vol. 1 re... (Nov '08) Nov '08 okaythen 1
News New music: Trap Starz Click - "Get it Big" (Dec '07) Jun '08 TPWAY 8
News DJ King Assassin - Freestyle Latin Hi-Energy Mix (Apr '08) Apr '08 SNOOP DOGG 1
News CD Review: American Gangster (Nov '07) Nov '07 anonymous 1
News UGK feat. Outkast - "Int'l Players Anthem (Jun '07) Aug '07 sherri 6
News "The people who worked there used to clown with... (Nov '06) Jan '07 sjackson 2
More from around the web