Beyonce and Jay-Z sex tape
tnt

Norfolk, VA

#25 Mar 31, 2006
redd wrote:
I am very sure that this tape doesn't even exist. First off I know that Jay and B are very conscience about their sex life, which everyone knows that they are sleeping together, but anyways...This is sooo crazy though but most of these sex tapes that people say are real, don't even exist at all. I just hope that they don't let any of this get to them cause people are really trying hard to bring them down and they will only try harder because they are the "it" couple to the T, rich, talented, idols, what more do you have to have, what else can you say.
You could never know.
tnt

Norfolk, VA

#26 Mar 31, 2006
For all you could know Beyonce could of burned the tapes.
tnt

Norfolk, VA

#27 Mar 31, 2006
Anyone here
kendall

Terry, MS

#28 Mar 31, 2006
beyonce is my first cousin and i know for a fact there is no sex tape with her and jay-z there respectable people and they woudn't dishonor their parents or theirselves.
babby

Bourbonnais, IL

#29 Mar 31, 2006
toba wrote:
why is the tape 2min long?
THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO SEX TAPE
babby

Bourbonnais, IL

#30 Mar 31, 2006
I DONT BELIEVE FOR ONE MIN THAT B&J HAVE A SEX TAPE THE CRITICS JUST WANT TO RUIN BEYONCE'S GREAT REPUTATION..........
Sammy J

Auburn Hills, MI

#31 Mar 31, 2006
No just because you are a hoe doesn't mean she has to be a hoe. Plus if you can't prove she is a hoe so don't say it at all. Plus if "B" did make a sex tape don't u think it would be all on tv like Paris Hiltons. You is just another hater so don't hate and keep on hoeing.
jay-z

Bath, UK

#32 Apr 2, 2006
redd wrote:
I am very sure that this tape doesn't even exist. First off I know that Jay and B are very conscience about their sex life, which everyone knows that they are sleeping together, but anyways...This is sooo crazy though but most of these sex tapes that people say are real, don't even exist at all. I just hope that they don't let any of this get to them cause people are really trying hard to bring them down and they will only try harder because they are the "it" couple to the T, rich, talented, idols, what more do you have to have, what else can you say.
is it me i hate jay-z hes ugly why cant she go out like my cousin lol
Chanty

UK

#33 Apr 4, 2006
does it really matter if she made the tape or not? Beyonce will get column inches and publicity for it will we? no lets just leave it
li A

Bakersfield, CA

#34 Apr 4, 2006
beyonce is not yo cousin and how you know about her private life she propbably will make a sex tape
noname

Paradise, TX

#35 Apr 5, 2006
you could tell that wasnt her becuase beyonces titties are way smaller than that
matto

Alexandria, VA

#36 Apr 5, 2006
i saw the sex tape
matto

Alexandria, VA

#37 Apr 5, 2006
lizzy wrote:
and if there is a tape where is it an has any1 saw it thats wat u need 2 think about
yes i saw it
manena

Managua, Nicaragua

#38 Apr 7, 2006
Nahshontia wrote:
beyonce doesn't have ANY SEX tape what are people thinkin!!!!!!
I know. I would never believe it. She is a good Christian girl who would never make it public.
manena

Managua, Nicaragua

#39 Apr 7, 2006
I have 2 things to say. i am happy you answered because I started the conversation. I started it cuz I wanted to know the rumors but i think.. no, I KNOW that the tape doesnt exist AT ALL. Yall are crazy.

" cause her momma taught her better than that"
Amm

Atlanta, GA

#40 Apr 7, 2006
Jay-Z is ugly but he treats Beyonce with respect and they love each other. The sex tape is not real the person who started that probably just wanted some money I mean who doesn't
chea chiz

AOL

#41 Apr 8, 2006
I SAW IT NO LIE wrote:
I DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS JZ(PROBALLY THOUGH)BUT IT DEFINATELY,AGAIN DEFINATELY WAS BEYONCE.SHE HAS GROWN UP YALL,LISTEN,I MEAN LISTEN!!!!!!!! TO HER LYRICS.
let me see
chea chiz

AOL

#42 Apr 8, 2006
let me see please i wont 2 see beyonce ass
Antonio_Germany

Koblenz, Germany

#43 Apr 9, 2006
kandall write me on MSN Messenger!

[email protected]

i want tell you something.sorry my english is bad:(

i come from germany but my parents are sizilian!

i am not a pig german boy;)

in respeckt!

Antonio
maunna qureshi

UK

#44 Apr 12, 2006
I dont think the sex tape is true,and if it was then someone must of paied her to do it,I Mean she is a christian after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Dec 24 BiggieTape 244
Sawoonda Dec '16 Brandy trujillo 1
News Michelle Malkin: The Hip-Hop President - All Sw... (Sep '12) Nov '16 MBTN 8
Sawoonda Oct '16 Brandy trujillo 1
Sawoonda Oct '16 Brandy trujillo 1
News Farewell, Brangelina, but wait: celeb royalty a... Sep '16 Egomaniacal 1
bambam Aug '16 brandy trujillo 4
More from around the web