Who is hip-hop's richest star?

Who is hip-hop's richest star?

There are 41 comments on the Stuff story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Who is hip-hop's richest star?. In it, Stuff reports that:

RICH GUY: Rapper 50 Cent is the richest star in hip-hop, according to a list compiled by Forbes.com. Rap star 50 Cent has overtaken Jay-Z to be named the Hip-Hop Cash King of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sandra guillory

Opelousas, LA

#1 Aug 25, 2008
I'm so happy that 50 Cent is the richest,because I really love the he sing,the movies he has play in.He such cute hanfsome young man,Iwish that I could meet him one day.Keep doing what god have put you here on earth to do.Ijust love that name 50 Cent.

“Kingz Paradise”

Since: Jun 08

Southside

#2 Aug 27, 2008
50 Cent? for real dawg? no way in hell he could be a cash king, Jay-Z is alot betta than him man!
Westcoast4life

Atwater, OH

#3 Aug 28, 2008
50 cents. I m not a huge fan of 50 cent but , i ve travel across the states west to east , north to south , europe and back to asia. Honestly, 50 cent has more cash flow which is CASH . He also has assets. He is still hustling and he still run shit on the streets. Jay-z has join the white collar.
fisikali

Nairobi, Kenya

#4 Sep 6, 2008
westcoast4life...u got it so twisted in about 5 to 10 yrs jay-z will be raps first billionaire...why coz he be ahead of his tym...so call it white collar or not wen he start doin dat 50 gon want to stack bread lyk dat..

Since: Jul 07

waterloo, ia

#5 Sep 6, 2008
it's true 50 cent did dethrone jay for richest rapper this year but all time richest i would still stick wit Jay Z
kalahari

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2008
men jiggaz d bomb right he's gone sloppy and this is what happens 2 sloppy
Jessica

Loganville, GA

#7 Sep 7, 2008
Hip Hop Cash Kings 50 cent and Jay-Z top the list.

http://www.dimewars.com/Superlatives/Default....
david

Accra, Ghana

#8 Sep 29, 2008
no wonder that he is the richest hpihop star in the world nowadays cos the guy is mavellous and good in singing and even in movies and thats cool for him.50cent stay blessed.
david Ghana

Accra, Ghana

#9 Sep 29, 2008
IAM A HUGE FAN FOR GUY CALLED 50CENT AND NO DAOUT FOR HIM TO BE THE RICHEST MAN ON THE EARTH COS HE IS REALY A RAPPER. [email protected]
amca_micheal101

France

#10 Oct 5, 2008
i really believe 50cent is the best rapper so far and the richest in the music industries.....
micheal
amca_micheal101

France

#11 Oct 5, 2008
now i know that the guy called 50cent is the best in the world right now
Pedro

Satellite Provider

#12 Oct 5, 2008
we harvest what we planted and How more depends on the Effort and Energy 2 PRODUCE MORE .... 50 MY MYN U deserve IT.... B'coz of ur Talent, Intellegence & Hard Working.... All the BEST.
k b 1 love man

Satellite Provider

#13 Oct 13, 2008
i love 5o cent the biggest boy in the world man
k b 1 love man

Satellite Provider

#14 Oct 13, 2008
i love 50 cent the biggest boy in the world call me and let talk 08086856211 no one like me kb 1.....1love man....my people..
harry

Beijing, China

#15 Oct 13, 2008
i love 50 cent,if not u no body,any thing u like u can say about him,but what he will be we allwys come to him,50 am beside u,,no matter what comes across u,i still love u,but u have to be careful because many people dont like your richest but i like it,and i will contiune to like u more and more ok,one love
STAN

Pretoria, South Africa

#16 Oct 20, 2008
I am coviced that indeed 50 cent is the Future.kill them dawg.
gulldog puppies

Nairobi, Kenya

#17 Nov 3, 2008
get this wandaful puppies to your loving home.
Mizo

Cape Town, South Africa

#18 Nov 25, 2008
50c knows the business, he does'nt like going out to holidaday with beautiful gals.he mean the business. Jay is overtaken may be becoss he is imensed in beyonce . keep it up Fiddy
Richard

Kajang, Malaysia

#19 Nov 30, 2008
j's wealth is a combination thing with Beyounce. 5o'cent is a single hard hustler. he is my man. am strongly behind you 50. you are my best rap star.i love you.
s-dot

South Africa

#20 Dec 11, 2008
There is no way 50c can overtake jigga.
the man is not a business man, he is the BUSINESS MAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sawoondah Mar 22 Brandy trujillo 1
D L bLeak reaper Mar 17 Brandy trujillo 1
D L bLeak reaper Feb '17 Brandy trujillo 1
News Michelle Malkin: The Hip-Hop President - All Sw... (Sep '12) Feb '17 MBTN 11
Sawoondah Jan '17 Anonymous 1
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Dec '16 BiggieTape 244
Sawoonda Dec '16 Brandy trujillo 1
More from around the web