Whose a better rapper Lil Wayne or Ja...

Whose a better rapper Lil Wayne or Jay Z?

Posted in the Jay-Z Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Here & There”

Since: Mar 07

Somewhere I'm not

#1 Mar 29, 2007
Ima have to say lil wayne. I like Jay but Wayne is a Cold
IDIOT ONE

New York, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2007
Do you have 50 cents I can give to beggar

“Here & There”

Since: Mar 07

Somewhere I'm not

#3 Mar 30, 2007
IDIOT ONE wrote:
Do you have 50 cents I can give to beggar
hahaha not funny

JCS

Since: Mar 07

Littleton, Co

#4 Mar 30, 2007
Jay-Z hands down!

“It'll all work out!”

Since: Dec 06

small town

#5 Mar 30, 2007
both! rap sucks

“Just another white boy....”

Since: Mar 07

KCMO

#6 Mar 30, 2007
I like rap some, but both suck!

Both can kiss my azz.

“Just another white boy....”

Since: Mar 07

KCMO

#7 Mar 30, 2007
Listen to ice cube's old school shiznit.
Peace2U

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2007
rock_climber wrote:
both! rap sucks
Amen!!

Since: Feb 07

Miami-The Magic City

#9 Mar 30, 2007
BY FAR, Jay Z, Check out Blue Print, Lil Wayne isn't even in the same category. Jay Z is a real Hip Hop MC. Jay Z, Guru, Nas, Mos Def, even Eminem. lil Wayne is or Weezee whatever he's called now, is just regular. Good songs but nothing real.
MR NY

West Hempstead, NY

#10 Mar 30, 2007
Eyes Open wrote:
BY FAR, Jay Z, Check out Blue Print, Lil Wayne isn't even in the same category. Jay Z is a real Hip Hop MC. Jay Z, Guru, Nas, Mos Def, even Eminem. lil Wayne is or Weezee whatever he's called now, is just regular. Good songs but nothing real.
I agree Jay is the real deal, Wayne is hot for the moment. Check how the quality of his lyrics declined on his last few apperance(example - Swiss Beats "It's be Bitches" He was wack on a HOOOOOOOT track)I believe it has something to do with his Ghost Write Gilly the Kid leaving them

Rock Head and the other jerk

If you hate Rap, why comment

It just shows how much negative energy you both have, So much so you have to comment on something you hate. Loosers
Lane4411

Atlanta, GA

#12 Mar 30, 2007
Rap, like George Bush, makes me violently ill!!
MR NY

West Hempstead, NY

#13 Mar 30, 2007
Lane4411 wrote:
Rap, like George Bush, makes me violently ill!!
If that's the case get the hell out the thread and start a "Rap, like George Bush, Makes me Violently I'll" and let others enjoy a topic that they like

You angry person

“Here & There”

Since: Mar 07

Somewhere I'm not

#14 Mar 30, 2007
MR NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Jay is the real deal, Wayne is hot for the moment. Check how the quality of his lyrics declined on his last few apperance(example - Swiss Beats "It's be Bitches" He was wack on a HOOOOOOOT track)I believe it has something to do with his Ghost Write Gilly the Kid leaving them
Rock Head and the other jerk
If you hate Rap, why comment
It just shows how much negative energy you both have, So much so you have to comment on something you hate. Loosers
MR NY I hear you on the whole Jay thing maybe i will take a real good listen at his album, he is tight tho real talk I jus like Wayne too.

Since: Feb 07

Miami-The Magic City

#15 Mar 30, 2007
Coldlyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
MR NY I hear you on the whole Jay thing maybe i will take a real good listen at his album, he is tight tho real talk I jus like Wayne too.
Check out Blue Print his older stuff, all of it. Brooklyns Finest with Biggie.

Since: Feb 07

Miami-The Magic City

#16 Mar 30, 2007
Reasonable Doubt best Album Jay Z made!

“Here & There”

Since: Mar 07

Somewhere I'm not

#17 Mar 30, 2007
Eyes Open wrote:
Reasonable Doubt best Album Jay Z made!
Aight thanks lol. What else kinda music you listen to

Since: Feb 07

Miami-The Magic City

#24 Apr 2, 2007
Coldlyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aight thanks lol. What else kinda music you listen to
Many types, favorites are Classic rock and Hip Hop, weird mix.
Bobby Drake at Work

Virginia Beach, VA

#25 Apr 2, 2007
Jay is the best, hands down. Wayne doesn't have the prestige that jay has.

Co-CEO of Rocafella
President of Def Jam
2 certified classics "reasonable doubt", "blueprint"
Arguably won the biggest beef in hiphop history w/ Nas
Owner of Rockawear
hot for how many summers? i lost count
Smashin the hottest chick in the game, Beyonce
How many records sold? i think he's up there in Elvis sales world wide, no joke

Wayne doen't come close, but Wayne is the hottest in the game and the best in the south.
Lane4411

Atlanta, GA

#26 Apr 2, 2007
Best rapper by far is "C Rove", true gangsta, his main bro is "Dubya". Dubya does not speak the english language, though he has a Yale/Harvard, "edumacation". Real criminals!!
Catch "C Rove" on youtube.com - Carl Rove
MR NY

West Hempstead, NY

#27 Apr 4, 2007
I have to say that Rap need a new leader/real rapper

do you hear the garbage out there

"this is why I'm hot/I'm hot b/c I'm hot/your not b/c your not"

are these bums 4real

lol

we need a new king of rap and not a one hit wonder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Jay-Z's '4:44' may be his step into fe... Jul 6 doesthissuck 3
News 7 burning questions we have about JAY-Z's new a... Jun 28 Hostis Publicus 1
News DeMario Jackson's Ex Defends Him Amid 'BIP'... Jun 20 THE TRUTH 1
Sawoondah Mar '17 Brandy trujillo 1
D L bLeak reaper Mar '17 Brandy trujillo 1
D L bLeak reaper Feb '17 Brandy trujillo 1
News Michelle Malkin: The Hip-Hop President - All Sw... (Sep '12) Feb '17 MBTN 11
More from around the web