Jay-Z Denies Connection To The Illumi...

Jay-Z Denies Connection To The Illuminati, Distances Himself From Religia

There are 6 comments on the AllHipHop.com story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Jay-Z Denies Connection To The Illuminati, Distances Himself From Religia. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

Rap star and mogul Jay-Z has addressed growing speculation and rumors that he is secretly involved with a cult, or a high ranking member of the "Illuminati." The rapper appeared on Angie Martinez' Hot 97 show today to promote his latest tour, during an showing that included rapper Young Jeezy and R&B singer Trey Songz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

WILLYAM

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Jan 27, 2010
IMEAN SATAN IS THE FATHER OF LIES WHY SHOULDNT JAY-Z LIE. THEY LIE AT WHATEVER COST/ THE ILLUMINATI MANNEQUINN CAN DARE SAY JESUS CANT SAVE U IN A SONG. THEN SAYS HE PRAYS TO GOTII NEVER TO God. HE IS JUST SCARED PEOPLE WILL NBOYCOTT ALL HE STANDS THE RUMOURS TRUE OR NOT WILL CRUSH HIM FOR I KNOW EVEN SINNERS HAVE SOMETHING AGAINIST SATAN THE PERSON THOUGH THEY DONT LIVE GODLY. BOYCOTT ALL HIS SHIT ROCAWEAR, ETC.
Crown Empire Org

Sacramento, CA

#2 Mar 7, 2010
:) check this link out http://crownempire.org/index.php/for-brain/il... it will open you eyes on who Jay z is and who he servers!.....

Read some more on CrownEmpire.org ;)

Check it out and educate yourself!
alicia banks

United States

#3 May 14, 2011
Martwan Raechon Hunt

Cleveland, OH

#4 May 17, 2011
I Knew All Along That Jay-Z Was A devil Worshiper !
Radical

Kapolei, HI

#5 Jun 12, 2011
WILLYAM wrote:
IMEAN SATAN IS THE FATHER OF LIES WHY SHOULDNT JAY-Z LIE. THEY LIE AT WHATEVER COST/ THE ILLUMINATI MANNEQUINN CAN DARE SAY JESUS CANT SAVE U IN A SONG. THEN SAYS HE PRAYS TO GOTII NEVER TO God. HE IS JUST SCARED PEOPLE WILL NBOYCOTT ALL HE STANDS THE RUMOURS TRUE OR NOT WILL CRUSH HIM FOR I KNOW EVEN SINNERS HAVE SOMETHING AGAINIST SATAN THE PERSON THOUGH THEY DONT LIVE GODLY. BOYCOTT ALL HIS SHIT ROCAWEAR, ETC.
I agree,we shouldn't buy any of his shit. Jay-Z is a sell out bitch, he don't give a shit, I mean how can you rub shoulders with Bill Gates?
Bill Gates believe in depopulating the earth! He stated that one of his favorite methods for depopulation is through vaccines, then I read that his father started planned parenthood which was genocide against blacks, killing off our babies, and Jay-Z is shaking hands with this man? That's right, I say burn his records, do protest marches at all his concerts and boycott ALL of his shit, in other words, don't buy it! he promotes skull and bones on all his rocawear clothing line, do you know skull and bones is also a part of the illuminati? they call themselves the brotherhood of death and they are instrumental in bringing in this New World Order bullshit, Jay-Z, Kenye West, Beyonce, Rihanna etc. don't realize that they are just puppets being used to allure the masses into acceptance of the New World Order, they are not any of the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati, the illuminati is just using them as a means of social engineering, once the illuminati has accomplished their purpose, their going to turn on them and put them in a fema concentration along with everyone else.

“;)”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 21, 2011
Lol, we are watching you.
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Jay-Z's '4:44' may be his step into fe... Jul '17 doesthissuck 3
News 7 burning questions we have about JAY-Z's new a... Jun '17 Hostis Publicus 1
News DeMario Jackson's Ex Defends Him Amid 'BIP'... Jun '17 THE TRUTH 1
Sawoondah Mar '17 Brandy trujillo 1
D L bLeak reaper Mar '17 Brandy trujillo 1
D L bLeak reaper Feb '17 Brandy trujillo 1
News Michelle Malkin: The Hip-Hop President - All Sw... (Sep '12) Feb '17 MBTN 11
More from around the web