Rihanna Stealing Jay Z from Beyonce?

Rihanna Stealing Jay Z from Beyonce?

There are 2155 comments on the The Bosh story from May 17, 2006, titled Rihanna Stealing Jay Z from Beyonce?. In it, The Bosh reports that:

According to mediatakeout.com, SOS singer Rihanna, wants to be Beyonce in every way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bosh.

First Prev
of 108
Next Last
rose

Fort Myers, FL

#2334 Mar 20, 2010
yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhh that what i talking about that bey is dam cooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr rrrrrrrrr than that stupid and ugly rihanna
rose

Fort Myers, FL

#2335 Mar 20, 2010
he should not back off at bey and he should back off at rihanna because rihanna dont belong to jay z.he should with bey forever until one of them died. rihanna is with chis brown i thought thir together.
rhonda

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#2336 Mar 21, 2010
i thimk they both should work things out because people watch them for who they because sometimes life might b complecated for them and we dont know whats going on all we can do or say bad things about them but we dont know there life but sometimes they there self make life hard for them
mee

Houston, TX

#2337 Mar 22, 2010
sacha wrote:
the point is rihanna and jay z have been spending more time together which means something is going on with the two of them so I would say B bether be carefull
rihanan doin dat on purpose huh
Hlonny

Cape Town, South Africa

#2338 Mar 23, 2010
riri is so afta jzy nd if u al hvnt dd da mths bynce ws actlly didding riri on ring the alrm song
Hlonny

Cape Town, South Africa

#2339 Mar 23, 2010
plz pple, bynce wud b dmnd if she seez anada chick on jzis arm afta all shz da diva in dis gme
rose

Immokalee, FL

#2340 Apr 1, 2010
yeah i know rigt
rose

Immokalee, FL

#2341 Apr 1, 2010
she is dah
rose

Immokalee, FL

#2345 May 29, 2010
dam right
FuckYouJennifah

Scarborough, Canada

#2347 Dec 27, 2010
jenniferr wrote:
<quoted text>
o pleas b**** if u really didnt care, u wouldnt have put ya comment n aint nobody kno hu u iz n noone wants 2 kno so shut up n dis website iz 4 gossip so wat da f*** else r we gonna do here
You're a tired ass Troll and ya breath stinks! Biiiiiitch!
Rihanna got taller

UK

#2349 Jan 28, 2011
yes this is true , but did you know that our rihanna has also cheated!! She has made herself taller by using this UK based company www.tallplace.com they claim to make people 2 to 4 inches taller. I'm gonna try it anyways
Menfis

Lisbon, Portugal

#2350 Feb 1, 2011
Jay-z is a clear boy!... And Rihanna is the most beautiful lady of the would. Sorry, Bey.
umbumbe

Tempe, AZ

#2351 Feb 11, 2011
jay z a simp lover punne lover purpel trading big sleep walking pimp with his drunk mouth slleepp talking al the time stevan king need to make a movie ov the sleep purpel trading big pimp that he is no dont show him hoes forreals hell proble get a wif and wake up with his none code ass aZ a e i o u inuni shut the fuk down jz your a sleep it r and r rim and reson not ra like a rapest raper jz a purpel trading big pimp me i rim for resoa and im from east side phx and im also from the project dvp my name also is bambam and jz i just slambed u
jesika

Warwick, RI

#2352 Apr 24, 2011
nah Rhianna is not stealing jay z from beyonce has a new boo name Matt kempt and im sure he wouldn't hurt her like breezy did
Amaclint

Santa Clara, CA

#2353 May 11, 2011
I blame j-z in evritin cos i knw that he is the one that is going after rihanna.but i knw that B is stil the one and j-z better take off ur eyes from rihanna and take your time to avoid problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 108
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Just announced: The Beyonc and Jay-Z tou... Mar '18 lol 1
News Kimmel: Low black unemployment should be credit... Feb '18 jimmy 20
News Jay-Z 'files Jaybo trademark documents' Feb '18 wicycarter 2
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Feb '18 wicycarter 245
News Graham: Firing Mueller would end of Trump's pre... Jan '18 Trump is a joke 11
News The Latest: Bruno Mars wins album of the year G... Jan '18 Birdzilla 2
Jay-Z x Joe - Big Rich Town (DJ Filthy Rich blend) Jan '18 DJ Filthy Rich 1