Show about the Depression, created in...

Show about the Depression, created in the '70s, has special mea...

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Show about the Depression, created in the '70s, has special mea.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

"Annie" may be a Tony Award-winning musical about a Depression-era orphan with a mop of red hair, but it was written during a much different period of difficulty and has taken on a new resonance in today's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

The Wall

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2009
So folks attending the show are not depressed. Right?
skz

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 6, 2009
with the price only people with jobs can see that one
Kati Stein

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 27, 2012
I don't think Annie was a depressed orphan. She was very positive! Annie is one of my favorite all time film. Although, the movie featured Theodore Roosevelt and during his reign as US president, economic difficulty and social chaos was prevalent. Thank goodness there were no Paxil lawsuits then, otherwise, the chaos would have been massive!
See: www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com/paxil-lawsuit/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
madusa Jun 27 brandy trujillo 1
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... Jun 27 Farting 2
sawuunda Jun 27 brandy trujillo 2
madusa Jun 25 brandy trujillo 1
sawuuoonda Jun 25 brandy trujillo 1
News Kanye West, Future, Drake put on superb show at... Jun 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Dylan Storm Roof Will Not Stop The Show For Boo... Jun 22 Isolated House 1
More from around the web