jay-z fluffs cue while staring at beyonce

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: The Sun Online 6

The chart-topper - posing to promote her new clothes range - got JAY-Z so flustered during a joint gig that he fluffed one of his cues.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Obama's actions in BENGHAZI are easily impeachable.
He gave aide and comfort to the enemy by blaming other people and letting the terrorists escape.
I'd say that was pretty close to treason. Wouldn't you? Partying with Jz and Beyonce while the bodies were still warm? Lying abut it?
cite it or shut up

West Chester, PA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Obama's actions in BENGHAZI are easily impeachable.
He gave aide and comfort to the enemy by blaming other people and letting the terrorists escape.
I'd say that was pretty close to treason. Wouldn't you? Partying with Jz and Beyonce while the bodies were still warm? Lying abut it?
Pretty sick of every article with comments ending up being slams against OUR government.

if you don't like it, VOTE. But keep the untrue rhetoric off the comments of every damned article out there.
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

#3 Oct 8, 2012
cite it or shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sick of every article with comments ending up being slams against OUR government.
if you don't like it, VOTE. But keep the untrue rhetoric off the comments of every damned article out there.
I get tired of rhetoric too but what's worse is when someone wishes to limit one's free speech like our government does. Don't be so quick to give up your freedoms or demand that others do because you LOVE our government. It's less than 30 days before the election. THE ELECTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW! Whether your for Obama or Romney, Whether your Democrat or Republican, Whether you HATE America or Love America, Whether you Love our Government or Hate our our Government, you should have the right to voice your opinion on TOPIX.

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Jay z was a ghetto crack dealer who got lucky one day

“"Anytime a married man sees a ”

Since: May 12

beautiful, he feels cheated"

#6 Oct 8, 2012
I love Beyonce, and I love Jay-Z....and I love that they are so IN-love with each other!

Our US Constitution states that all men are created equal. Jay-Z's luck has NOTHING to do with his success. He is a brilliant business man, and rumored to be the first African-American to become a member of The Free Masons. Are you just a "hater" hating on a man that is no longer in the slums scratching on the floor?

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Xsiv wrote:
I love Beyonce, and I love Jay-Z....and I love that they are so IN-love with each other!
Our US Constitution states that all men are created equal. Jay-Z's luck has NOTHING to do with his success. He is a brilliant business man, and rumored to be the first African-American to become a member of The Free Masons. Are you just a "hater" hating on a man that is no longer in the slums scratching on the floor?
You actually still listen to this washed up old geezer? Him and his wh*re haven't actually done anything that amuses people! I guess you love to kiss @$$ for dumb n****rs with no talent and screwing you out of your $$$$. I feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Sat Just Saying 7
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... Dec 4 Darkside7785 7
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Nov '14 Big mike 7
[News] Drake Passes The Beatles With Latest Bil... Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 3
Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Starting A Family Af... Nov '14 Big mike 7
the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 231
Beyonce Releases "Flawless" Remix Music Video, ... Oct '14 Brandy t 2
More from around the web