Mike Shinoda's personal freedom

Mike Shinoda's personal freedom

There are 213 comments on the Topix.net Newswire story from Feb 19, 2006, titled Mike Shinoda's personal freedom. In it, Topix.net Newswire reports that:

Mike Shinoda is well known for his expressions of raw emotion as a lead vocalist for the rap-metal band Linkin Park. On this album, "The Rising Tied," Shinoda looked toward his roots, digging deep into his hip-hop foundation and into his Japanese-American history. "On the Linkin Park stuff, the songs tend to be a little more universally personal," says Shinoda, 29.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.net Newswire.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Shanna

Philippines

#1 Feb 20, 2006
I think he is very talented one!He's really doing great!Keep up the good work!Its really nice to hear ones expression of freedom thru songs!
jon

Phoenixville, PA

#2 Mar 6, 2006
shinoda is the best that will ever come to this planet... he knows how to lay it down... i think his band is also really good... and im not talkin about linkin park... theyrer good but not as good as fort minor... if you ever read this mike... thanks for the great music...
rox

Kazakhstan

#3 Mar 12, 2006
hope Mike would come back to linkin park...and do the real music. so now, i just can't hear what is he singing. in linkin park he was cooler!...
linkin girl

Tel Aviv, Israel

#4 Mar 13, 2006
fort minor sux!,LP rox!
pinktight

Irvine, CA

#5 Mar 13, 2006
Stay clear of Jay-Z. He be a nice, he has no time for
fingers, those that use hate to use, if he had to leave love would you please plead to let him lead? He is jay,
junkin the competition and z-ounding it out... he is and
he will be. Contact or no. Don't let him live your lie, love him....like him for him, but love him...be good to Jay-Z, love him. Give him Twuunty hugs...let him love.
linkin Punk

AOL

#6 Mar 14, 2006
Fort Minor is good.........but not as great Linkin Park!!!Linkin Park rox....& um Fort Minor is alright, i guess...
Linkin Park Lover

Ely, NV

#7 Mar 16, 2006
Linkin Park is perfect! Fort Minor in Great! And Mike Shinoda him self, along with Linkin Park and Fort Minor are Fantastic! Not to be rude but I have to also say Linkin Park is better, but I'll always support Mike
ivory de guia

Mandaluyong, Philippines

#9 Mar 16, 2006
i love you very much LINKIN PARK!!!!

MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!
NOURRRR

Egypt

#10 Mar 30, 2006
I have to say something here....
look fort minor is good BUT LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!
ohhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnn LINKIN PARK IS THEEE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEST ROCK BAND EVERRRR....
LP ROCKS!!!!!!
OH AND I THINK THAT CHESTER IS......
I CAN"T EXPLAN HE IS THE MAN....LOVE YA CHAZ U ROCKKK!!!! ;)
Alexis

Italy

#11 Apr 9, 2006
Fort minor is a work of art.Mike is a big artist under different points of view.he's a talented singer,guitarist,pianist,and painter(the illustrations of the cd are beautiful).We can see the results in fort minor's cd.In this cd there are very beautiful songs.The lyrics are deeper and speak about oommon people(right now)and story (kenjye).Many people didn't know nothing about the story of Japanese in USA..My teacher have never spoken about it when I was at school.I knew it reading a book of a japanese writter....Mike,I'm waiting for your next cd... but don't leave the linkin park .you are doing a great work...you are amazing!!!
ruben

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Apr 14, 2006
when will be ready the new lp'cd?
2_gud_2_b_tru

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 May 8, 2006
hey evribodi.
wel,Dnt b a h8r.dnt h8 on fort minor ur h8ng on mike 2.fort minor s js a side project of mikes.js wat Alexis zed erlia. us fans r suppose to support both linkin park n fort minor. even chester. i hope dat chester releases hs neu album nxt year. dnt wori, mike wnt leave lp.

PEACE
Anthony Daleo

Independence, MO

#14 May 11, 2006
Learn how to speak English stupid rag head, and no shit mike won't leave linkin park, you dumbasses don't know shit about linkin park, i know everything about them
Linkin Park Girl

UAE

#15 May 13, 2006
maaaaaaannnnn,if linkin park will be destroyed by separating from each other,i will just DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! mike and chester,if u will read this ever....(if u please!),i mean to u chester y going solo??better in lp,and mike,fort minor is really cool,i cried on song where'd you go,and petrefied is cool song,and all songs r perfect,but y to leave lp??no way!! linkin park is to popular,and to perfect to dissappear!!! i just wanna die if dat will happen!! but i dont believe dat lp wont exsist....there r more albums,i know!! anyway,to all fans of lp..LINKIN PARK LIVES 4EVER!!! love ya lp.....
sandra (my e-mails: [email protected] and [email protected])
Robbieman

Columbia, SC

#16 May 13, 2006
Fortminor is one of the best but L.P is better because I like music with screaming not just rap i'm not much of a rap kind of guy but Fort Minor is good cause it's Mike but L.P is the BEST!!!EVER!!
12 year old LP fan

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#17 May 18, 2006
Hello everybody!!! I am a 12 year old kid and i live in slovenia. I have all albums Linkin Park, also I am the biggest fan of linkin park in my country!!!
Michelle

South Africa

#18 May 18, 2006
Linkin Park is by far the best thing that has ever happened to the music industry. All of the guys are really cool and will do anything for their fans. Fort Minor also rocks, but Linkin Park is my whole world. i just would love to see them live one day, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!
LPFAN4LIFE

South Africa

#19 May 18, 2006
Linkin Park is not splitting up, Mike and Chester just want to realease a solo album, that does not mean that they are leaving the band. they are busy working on their new album now and i just know that it's going to be great!!!
LINKIN PARK IS MY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Vi-Jay

Hull, UK

#20 May 20, 2006
LP 4 EVER MAN. YOU GUYS AND THE FANS KEEP IT REAL. XXXX
TheRockChick

UAE

#21 Jun 11, 2006
uhhhhhhhh .. i dont really know wut to say .. LINKN PARK .. i luv ya guys .. mike, chester, rob, brad, mr. hahn n phonix .. i really really do luv ya guys .. u r the best .. i cant go to sleep without takin a look at yer poster on my wall .. keep givin us the best ya can .. n keep it rockin ..

p.s: for evevryone who thought that i sounded kinda cute or wutever, here's ma stupid lil sweet site ----> www.The-RockChick.piczo.com .. i'll be waitin for yer stupid comments ya LP fans =D

Love .......... xxx

Mar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Mar '16 Blackpower 239
5yr-Old Tells Beyonce She Admires Her for Prete... Feb '16 KnutesNiche 1
News Kanye West in another feud Feb '16 True Enough 1
Lunch Feb '16 Gerome Gamez 1
Jay Z Net Worth Likely to Get Hit In 2016 Feb '16 ownerd 1
News jay-z fluffs cue while staring at beyonce (Oct '12) Nov '15 DILF 10
ahckpella Nov '15 ahckpella 1
More from around the web