Jay-Z and his mystery lady?

Jay-Z and his mystery lady?

There are 63 comments on the The Bosh story from Oct 8, 2006, titled Jay-Z and his mystery lady?. In it, The Bosh reports that:

Pop babe, BeyoncA© may be demanding an explanation from her boyfriend Jay-Z after the rap mogul was spotted with the same attractive mystery woman twice - in two European cities reports NW magazine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bosh.

THOUGHT U KNEW

United States

#45 Jun 20, 2007
Naw...I am from the mid west...and Virgo's are so not crazy...just if you pissed them the hell off...lie...cheat...and steal...that it is a wrap....But for real..Your sign has nothing to do with your sex....A women's sexual peek starts in her 30's...she is in her 20's so she got a ways to go..Jay is a Man bottom line....They look...the cheat...the beg...so nothing new...AND YES I AM A VIRGO...and trust never a home body, never lame in the sack...If the man get's it up I will for damn sure put it down...
a Canadian chickie

Vancouver, Canada

#46 Sep 8, 2007
Hey everyone
Umm...what's with all the misspellings? Surely "ya'all" can type better than that! C'mon, I know you can. Anyway, I'm a Taurus. My man is a Sag. It's been 2 long years of up and down ( and I don't mean in bed!)...that's all been good. But, yeah, they cheat. Every Sag I have known cheats. My man swears he doesn't, but I have my suspicions. They love going for way younger women (remember Woody Allen and Soon -Yi?...he's a Sag), and as Rihanna is merely a child(pretty much), that would be typical Sag actions. They cheat, lie, and justify it to themselves and others easily. They are missing a chip somewhere in their mind...call it a conscience. They truly believe they are just too damn good for person. Females, too. Anna Nicole Smith...case in point. Playas or whatever they want to call themselves, I call them just plain whack. They are incapable of committing and meaning it. Not all, obviously, I would never generalize like that. But just like every Taurus likes to over-eat, every Sag likes to mess around. Stupid to get bored easily. It shows a low IQ, like a 5 year old who can't sit still. Adventurous? Hardly. More like self-centered and giving in to every indulgence. They have NO self-control. I have a Sag son, and dammit I'm gonna make sure he grows up right and try to undo the Sag in him when it comes to women. People, please...if you are with a Sag, or want to be...use condoms all the time. ALL THE TIME. Because they won't care about you...they just wanna fuck whatever they can. ps Virgos are super-freaky...you just gotta warm em up
peace
wendyward

United States

#48 Oct 18, 2007
why did he cheated on beyonca.
beyonca is right
Brett Harding

Bridgetown, Barbados

#49 Jan 1, 2008
Hi j-zay, how are you doing my greatest fan ever. Just want to say all the best for the new year and the best of health to you and your family and friends. If there is one wish that I would like from you my friend, is to take a look at one of barbados next star. Her name is Toni Norville, she just needs a chance, that's all. Keep doing what you do, and thanks a million buddy.
Brett Harding

Bridgetown, Barbados

#50 Jan 1, 2008
Hi j-zay, I send you e-mail on Toni Norville. She is a rising star in barbados and you seriously need to take a look at her, that's all buddy. Please give me some feeback. My e-mail address is [email protected] God bless and keep the faith.
mary

Covington, GA

#51 Jan 8, 2008
EMW NAPTOWN wrote:
I understand why Jay - Z cheats, it's his zodiac sign, I'm a saggitarius he's a saggitarius and 1 women cannot satisfy the sag. Especially a lame-ass Virgo like Beyonce. Virgo's are home body's and earth signs and they are not freaks in the bed. Jay - Z needs a women that's compatible with his sign and that's Leo's, Libra's, Gemini's, Aries and the Aquarius. Virgo's are too lame for the happy - go - lucky saggitarius. The saggitarius like to travel alot and explore before settling w/ one chick that's why saggitarius leave the house all the time. Now Rhianna is compatible w/ Jay-Z because she is an Aquarius that's why he is fucking her behind Beyonce's back. Beyonce is a stiff. Looks don't make you a freak and saggitariusis are freaks. Of the zodiac signs the saggitarius is the true playa's we know how to smooth talk to get what we want. Virgo's like Beyonce are teases and flirts. And us Men are so stupid thinking she is a freak because of the way she moves. Jay - Z you messed up big time because if U cheat or leave a virgo she will stalk the hell out of you and damage your property and everything I know this because I messed with 9 diffrent virgo's before. Yall heed to this game and pimp advise im giving you on the zodiac signs and you will succeed in the game if not don't take this advice you will end up like Jay-Z sneaking away to cheat w/ Rhianna and causing a crazy women to stalk yo ass. Remember that the saggitarius gets married young or late thats why Jay- Z who is 39 and Jamie Foxx who is 40 is still not married. Also to find the one for you they got to be compatible or you will have a lot to work on in your relationship.
zodiac signs aint even rely real im a pices i act nothin like 1 not a single thing like that how is a month gonna tell you how you act a shape who u are?thats just stupid........
mary

Covington, GA

#52 Jan 8, 2008
EMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yall still talkin bout this wit yall lonely asses, I been have moved on, I'm wit a Black and Beautiful Women who is a Libra who is compatible with me.
KEEP HATIN BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!!
O YEAH KEEP DRINKIN HATERADE! IS IT IN YOU! HAHAHA!
NAP TOWN FO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
ok thats the second time u sad that obviuosly you did nt move on becuase u keep posting replys
A Armani

North Vancouver, Canada

#53 Jan 15, 2008
Anyone who legitimately believes in the Zodiac is mentally retarded.

“"Ignorance Should Be A Sin"”

Since: Jan 08

Annapolis, MD

#54 Jan 15, 2008
EMW NAPTOWN wrote:
I understand why Jay - Z cheats, it's his zodiac sign, I'm a saggitarius he's a saggitarius and 1 women cannot satisfy the sag. Especially a lame-ass Virgo like Beyonce. Virgo's are home body's and earth signs and they are not freaks in the bed. Jay - Z needs a women that's compatible with his sign and that's Leo's, Libra's, Gemini's, Aries and the Aquarius. Virgo's are too lame for the happy - go - lucky saggitarius. The saggitarius like to travel alot and explore before settling w/ one chick that's why saggitarius leave the house all the time. Now Rhianna is compatible w/ Jay-Z because she is an Aquarius that's why he is fucking her behind Beyonce's back. Beyonce is a stiff. Looks don't make you a freak and saggitariusis are freaks. Of the zodiac signs the saggitarius is the true playa's we know how to smooth talk to get what we want. Virgo's like Beyonce are teases and flirts. And us Men are so stupid thinking she is a freak because of the way she moves. Jay - Z you messed up big time because if U cheat or leave a virgo she will stalk the hell out of you and damage your property and everything I know this because I messed with 9 diffrent virgo's before. Yall heed to this game and pimp advise im giving you on the zodiac signs and you will succeed in the game if not don't take this advice you will end up like Jay-Z sneaking away to cheat w/ Rhianna and causing a crazy women to stalk yo ass. Remember that the saggitarius gets married young or late thats why Jay- Z who is 39 and Jamie Foxx who is 40 is still not married. Also to find the one for you they got to be compatible or you will have a lot to work on in your relationship.
I understand exactly where your coming from I'm married to a Sagittarius and they are definite freaks. It takes alot to keep them satisfied and not bored. But I am a gemini so it's easy for me. And for the record out of his whole life I am the only female he didnt cheat on. And you are correct about the getting married young or very late. He was 23 when we got married.
Toya

Manchester Township, NJ

#55 Jan 22, 2008
EMW NAPTOWN wrote:
I understand why Jay - Z cheats, it's his zodiac sign, I'm a saggitarius he's a saggitarius and 1 women cannot satisfy the sag. Especially a lame-ass Virgo like Beyonce. Virgo's are home body's and earth signs and they are not freaks in the bed. Jay - Z needs a women that's compatible with his sign and that's Leo's, Libra's, Gemini's, Aries and the Aquarius. Virgo's are too lame for the happy - go - lucky saggitarius. The saggitarius like to travel alot and explore before settling w/ one chick that's why saggitarius leave the house all the time. Now Rhianna is compatible w/ Jay-Z because she is an Aquarius that's why he is fucking her behind Beyonce's back. Beyonce is a stiff. Looks don't make you a freak and saggitariusis are freaks. Of the zodiac signs the saggitarius is the true playa's we know how to smooth talk to get what we want. Virgo's like Beyonce are teases and flirts. And us Men are so stupid thinking she is a freak because of the way she moves. Jay - Z you messed up big time because if U cheat or leave a virgo she will stalk the hell out of you and damage your property and everything I know this because I messed with 9 diffrent virgo's before. Yall heed to this game and pimp advise im giving you on the zodiac signs and you will succeed in the game if not don't take this advice you will end up like Jay-Z sneaking away to cheat w/ Rhianna and causing a crazy women to stalk yo ass. Remember that the saggitarius gets married young or late thats why Jay- Z who is 39 and Jamie Foxx who is 40 is still not married. Also to find the one for you they got to be compatible or you will have a lot to work on in your relationship.
I was just about to teach you but it's not even worth it how old are you and your stll going by signs stop it
dammy

Ibadan, Nigeria

#57 Sep 9, 2008
i am a sag,female and i love freedom.i reali dont like commitment but i wil have to soon.most people thinks we are fast and loose,but thats not exactly the case.i reali dont think anyone shld cheat.now that J-z is wit beyonce for life,they can make it work.a librian wld av been the best.now lets look at our relationships and make things right.ita bad to be a player
Your best friend84

Katy, TX

#58 Nov 25, 2008
You need to sit your young dumb ass down somewhere. Find something more constuctive to do than mess over 9 DIFFERENT Virgos. I doubt your cute, I doubt you have game and with that being said that makes you a LAME...
EMW NAPTOWN wrote:
I understand why Jay - Z cheats, it's his zodiac sign, I'm a saggitarius he's a saggitarius and 1 women cannot satisfy the sag. Especially a lame-ass Virgo like Beyonce. Virgo's are home body's and earth signs and they are not freaks in the bed. Jay - Z needs a women that's compatible with his sign and that's Leo's, Libra's, Gemini's, Aries and the Aquarius. Virgo's are too lame for the happy - go - lucky saggitarius. The saggitarius like to travel alot and explore before settling w/ one chick that's why saggitarius leave the house all the time. Now Rhianna is compatible w/ Jay-Z because she is an Aquarius that's why he is fucking her behind Beyonce's back. Beyonce is a stiff. Looks don't make you a freak and saggitariusis are freaks. Of the zodiac signs the saggitarius is the true playa's we know how to smooth talk to get what we want. Virgo's like Beyonce are teases and flirts. And us Men are so stupid thinking she is a freak because of the way she moves. Jay - Z you messed up big time because if U cheat or leave a virgo she will stalk the hell out of you and damage your property and everything I know this because I messed with 9 diffrent virgo's before. Yall heed to this game and pimp advise im giving you on the zodiac signs and you will succeed in the game if not don't take this advice you will end up like Jay-Z sneaking away to cheat w/ Rhianna and causing a crazy women to stalk yo ass. Remember that the saggitarius gets married young or late thats why Jay- Z who is 39 and Jamie Foxx who is 40 is still not married. Also to find the one for you they got to be compatible or you will have a lot to work on in your relationship.
Jon B

Scottsdale, AZ

#59 Jan 10, 2009
Wrong jay z cheats because he has so many other females around him . Having a beyonce is good but she aint perfect, therefore being a person of his stature he does wat he do. Not sayin zodiac signs dont say shit because im a virgo a perfectionist and i analyze everything even Sagittarius's common ability to be cold and only see in there on naive way. A virgo is a sun sign but they also have the ability to see things how they really are and not how the situation might make it seem like. But you are dumb if you say virgos arent freaks because once you get a virgo calm and chillin
male or female they will almost do anything in bed. pLUS ESPECIALLY ME BEING A MALE VIRGO IM NOT AS FOCUSED ON BUSTIN LIKE EVERY OTHER DUDE NATURALLY, I AM A MALE AND I HAVE A PENIS SO MOST LIKELY WAT EVER A FEMALE DOES WILL FEEL GOOD. ON THE OTHER HAND ITS NOT THAT WAY FOR A FEMALE SO IF YOUR WIT A VIRGO MAN YOUR PLEASURE COMES FIRST SO GET AT EM
bev

Dudley, UK

#60 May 13, 2009
hahaa.. this is such a lame argument.. emw is clearly a zodiac freak!.. xD and everywuns attention are on him.. including mine unfortunately.. xD haha.. get a life mann instead of analysing people on their signs.. xD
lolita

Union, NJ

#61 Jul 9, 2009
I don't know, wat ure saying I'm a Virgo and I'm a complete freak in bed , my man is a scorpion and he's in love with my sex I satisfied him to da fullest I do everything he wants and let him do all to me in bed I'm a sexyy sensual virgo The Best sign Ever sexy smart anf most famous people are virgos Michael Jackson rip., okay cya dum ass u ignorant educate yourself I don't stalk they stalk me for being so good in bed Lol!
sexxyvirgo01

Mount Rainier, MD

#62 Dec 30, 2009
I'm a virgo and I'm far from boring n da sak I'm a nympho and I like to do new things steady developing my skills....and for all you dudes who don't like virgos ya neva met this one...lol...a virgo like me would change ya mind real quick...I'm tierd of all the stereotypes about virgos kuz that sure ain't me and who's beat to stalk a dude especially a lame ass one...y would I waste my time especially when always got one waiting n line for dude to mess up...lol...
wayne

London, UK

#63 Jun 13, 2010
yo thats the best thng i have read all year bout jayz. U knw ur shit. People really need 2 pay attention to ths shit. A lot of relationshps wouldnt end up finishing if people just paid attention to their zodiac compatibility. Its very important and fundemental to a lasting happy relationship. Claire pentelengro is an astrologer well clued up on ths shit. Read up and dont dismiss it its an old art and science
bostonchick

Lakeville, MA

#64 Jun 21, 2010
Your boy Jay-Z is all that!
Appl3z

Albertson, NY

#65 Oct 21, 2010
EMW NAPTOWN wrote:
I understand why Jay - Z cheats, it's his zodiac sign, I'm a saggitarius he's a saggitarius and 1 women cannot satisfy the sag. Especially a lame-ass Virgo like Beyonce. Virgo's are home body's and earth signs and they are not freaks in the bed. Jay - Z needs a women that's compatible with his sign and that's Leo's, Libra's, Gemini's, Aries and the Aquarius. Virgo's are too lame for the happy - go - lucky saggitarius. The saggitarius like to travel alot and explore before settling w/ one chick that's why saggitarius leave the house all the time. Now Rhianna is compatible w/ Jay-Z because she is an Aquarius that's why he is fucking her behind Beyonce's back. Beyonce is a stiff. Looks don't make you a freak and saggitariusis are freaks. Of the zodiac signs the saggitarius is the true playa's we know how to smooth talk to get what we want. Virgo's like Beyonce are teases and flirts. And us Men are so stupid thinking she is a freak because of the way she moves. Jay - Z you messed up big time because if U cheat or leave a virgo she will stalk the hell out of you and damage your property and everything I know this because I messed with 9 diffrent virgo's before. Yall heed to this game and pimp advise im giving you on the zodiac signs and you will succeed in the game if not don't take this advice you will end up like Jay-Z sneaking away to cheat w/ Rhianna and causing a crazy women to stalk yo ass. Remember that the saggitarius gets married young or late thats why Jay- Z who is 39 and Jamie Foxx who is 40 is still not married. Also to find the one for you they got to be compatible or you will have a lot to work on in your relationship.
WOAH!!! Im a virgo im not a home body nor am i a lame. I love going out and partying! and all my Virgo home girls are the same just because you might have met a bad virgo doesn't mean we are al like that.
kes

Stourbridge, UK

#66 Sep 9, 2011
well funny comments on star signs going on a date with a sagg soon an im a virgo will have to see what happens. I have ex but never stalked just cant be bothered chasing after assholes their loss if u ask me an i think virgos can be hot or freaks as u put it but i find other signs lack the energy to be compatable with a virgo lol...just blowing the trumpets for the virgos cus u made us sound boring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sawoonda Jul 16 brandy trujillo 1
me sawuuoonda yes (Jun '15) Jul 2 Brandy trujillo 2
brandy trujillo (Sep '15) Jul 2 Brandy trujillo 4
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) May '16 Jbz 241
News Jay Z finally responds to 'Lemonade' -- sort of May '16 Hostis Publicus 1
5yr-Old Tells Beyonce She Admires Her for Prete... Feb '16 KnutesNiche 1
News Kanye West in another feud Feb '16 True Enough 1
More from around the web