New God Flow - Single - Pusha T & Kan...

New God Flow - Single - Pusha T & Kanye West

There are 2 comments on the Watersblogged story from Jul 21, 2012, titled New God Flow - Single - Pusha T & Kanye West. In it, Watersblogged reports that:

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from New God Flow - Single by Pusha T & Kanye West, download iTunes now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watersblogged.

brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Amen yall doing telamarking ownin now luigi your on 19th ave in indian school. Behind the zia records. Store luigi im talking to you a luigi yes jayz. The same az saying darsl I went thir and it felt like a set up on me stop seting me up i stop. Wears mac dre at in all this hes hidding around the corner ha hes such a clownish. Gie I eah mike ross. Is a congress. Man wow that impresive yes and lois polk is what our daughter shes funny and clownish. But anyways give the babys a kiss on top ov the head for me thir mummy yes mama thir efertsly cute for now but we will see. How much thay grow into thir cuteness if thir already thar wow luigi I heard you took my hair did you share. With mac dre if you dident I he mad and we dont want that do we nope so give him some hair so he could also burn and wright in the hair now i.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Do any of you illiterates speak proper English? You know, the kind of English spoken and written by CIVILIZED people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News jay-z fluffs cue while staring at beyonce (Oct '12) Nov 16 DILF 10
ahckpella Nov 13 ahckpella 1
News Jay Z takes on Netflix with Tidal to begin stre... Nov 4 KnutesNiche 1
News Jay Z Is Planning Something Big In Brooklyn To ... Oct 29 yomamma 3
News Jay Z: We had rights to use Arabic music in hit... Oct '15 da lawd 2
auhckapella Oct '15 sauuwwoonda 1
ahckapella Oct '15 b n t 1
More from around the web