Report: Beyonce, Jay-Z Get Marriage License - Entertainment New...

Apparently singer Beyonce Knowles and her longtime boyfriend, Jay-Z, are ready to take the plunge. Full Story
Not A Fan

Boyds, MD

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Boooooooooooooooo!! Okay, yes, that's immature, but I don't like B and never will. She has NO talent. And we all know she's no where near the age of 26.

Since: Mar 08

Alexandria, VA

#2 Apr 2, 2008
Not A Fan wrote:
Boooooooooooooooo!! Okay, yes, that's immature, but I don't like B and never will. She has NO talent. And we all know she's no where near the age of 26.
i like beyonce. how old you you think she is. have you seen her without her make up she looks really young. why lie about the age what is that going to accomplish? now as far as Jay Z goes i love his music but i think he has cheated on her.
Karen

Severna Park, MD

#3 Apr 2, 2008
I wish them all the happiness in the world. They've been together for a while so it's not like they just jumped into it. It sounds like not a fan is JEALOUS. STOP HATIN'
Marsha

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 2, 2008
it's about time.I am happy for them both.
Michelle

New York, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2008
I say if you don t like them then dont listen to them; also people get married and divorce everyday...its all good.
Renee

Hyattsville, MD

#6 Apr 2, 2008
yeah, give them some time after they get married, I betcha they will not stay together a full year!!
Tawanna Grides

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 2, 2008
I think that it's nice they are thinking of gettin married, but I wish they would tell their real ages,(Jay-Z real name Shawn Carter real age is 40 going on 41) and (Beyonce Knowles is 26 going on 27)don't try and hide the truth!!!The fact of the matter is when he was 14 years old she was just a new born baby!!!!He's nasty you need to get with someone your own age!!!
Rita Skeeter

Baltimore, MD

#8 Apr 2, 2008
I wish them all the best. Marriage is not easy under the best of circumstances. As for all the rumor and innuendo.. It really isn't any of our business anyway. I love Jay-Z, one of a handful of hip-hop artists I actually listen to and buy music from and even though B's music is a little too mainstream for my taste, I am proud of her accomplishments no matter what her age. Good luck..
Chris

Alexandria, VA

#9 Apr 2, 2008
that is what i called total stupidity - hansel & gretel decide to get a license - BIG DEAL. both are so nasty as far as music & video - never did like them & never will.
i am so sorry but i dont think it will ever last - nasty mouths
Bored in VA

Alexandria, VA

#10 Apr 3, 2008
If this is true I'm SO happy for them! They're adorable together and they balance eachother very well! Jay-Z has changed a lot both musically and personally since getting with Beyonce! I can't wait to see if it's really true!
Kiki

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 3, 2008
Good thing u dont' have to like em they got their millions now get yours. Sounds like u got 99 problems!
Chris wrote:
that is what i called total stupidity - hansel & gretel decide to get a license - BIG DEAL. both are so nasty as far as music & video - never did like them & never will.
i am so sorry but i dont think it will ever last - nasty mouths
Kiki

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 3, 2008
Jealous! Don't hate congratulate.
Not A Fan wrote:
Bmore chick

Brooklyn, MD

#13 Apr 3, 2008
Just glad the wait is over. And no B is not 26. I have at least two close friends that are from Houston. One went to school with B, and trust that she is definitely not 26. It is how the music industry does business. I have a friend who was just signed for a rap deal. He's 29 and they're marketing him as a 25 yr. old so that he has more appeal to the tweens. I mean, just look at Ne-yo's old ass.
smh

Winston Salem, NC

#14 Apr 3, 2008
bmore chick stfu! You are probably some dumb teenager who believes everything they hear. This is proof in documents that Beyonce is indeed 26 records show all the DC girls going to school together so stfu with you and you friends lies. And whoever said Beyonce has no talent? ROTFLMAO That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. If she has no talent then why are legends like Prince and Tina Turner performing with her and why is she so successful? SMMFH This forum is full of dumb ass teenagers. I'm out I'm going to a site that's full of SMART grown folks.
tonya

Winston Salem, NC

#15 Apr 3, 2008
Stop telling lies Beyonce IS 26 and she does have talent which is why she is on top of the game. Forget the haters Jay and Bey continue to do you. You got haters who 'claim' not to like you posting FIRST on your topics. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
BRITISHER

Stamford, CT

#16 Apr 4, 2008
Not A Fan wrote:
What is immature getting a Marriage License. You sound like an imbecile! Besides you wouldn't know talent if it knocked you down. I wonder what you are good at? Town Crier????
cindy

United States

#17 Apr 6, 2008
beyonce is 26 years haters,she is so talented with all those grammys and 50 more other words,people make fools out of themselves when they come on her forums and start hating.she don't need that cause she is so succesful,good luck with the marriage hoping to see pictures of you two
Dont Matter

Philadelphia, PA

#18 May 22, 2008
I give you that about her being well over 26, but no talent?? Yeah right! Even if you said she cant sing i would say ok, but stage presence and dancing and being an over all performer- you gotta give her that. SHe's been compared to Tina Turner by Tina Turner!!!!
Not A Fan wrote:
kivonda from VIRGINIA

Philadelphia, PA

#19 May 19, 2011
It dont matter wat none of u haters think about her age or talent the truth of the matter is Beyonce and Jay Z both are the shit and theY have grammys to prove it so spend more time getting yo money up and less time hating on the world biggest and best couple because even with your negative comment their money still will stack dummies... Groupies uhg!
Wow

Hanover, PA

#20 May 19, 2011
kivonda from VIRGINIA wrote:
It dont matter wat none of u haters think about her age or talent the truth of the matter is Beyonce and Jay Z both are the shit and theY have grammys to prove it so spend more time getting yo money up and less time hating on the world biggest and best couple because even with your negative comment their money still will stack dummies... Groupies uhg!
Whew! Ever hear of using punctuation marks ? This is the longest "sentence" I have ever seen. What is a "Groupies uhg"? It "don't" matter?? YOU are the next generation? Oh dear God we are all in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay-Z: 'Hip Hop Has Done More For Racial Relati... Jan 5 brandy t 1
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec '14 Just Saying 7
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... (Jul '14) Dec '14 Darkside7785 7
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Nov '14 Big mike 4
[News] Drake Passes The Beatles With Latest Bil... Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 3
the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 231
Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Starting A Family Af... Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 6
More from around the web