Selling One SIGNED copy of Jay-Z's ne...

Selling One SIGNED copy of Jay-Z's new book, Decoded.

Posted in the Jay-Z Forum

rafferty124

Yonkers, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2010
sale-8dkeb-2092541789@craigsli st.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

One (1) signed copy of Jay-Z's new book,'Decoded' out November 16th. This book is a signed First Edition, very rare. Book was signed by Jay-Z at the New York Public Library event; will include photos of Jay-Z signing the book as well as my ticket stub for the event, so you know the book/signature are legitimate.$500 or best offer. Book is in absolute mint condition, has not been opened except for signing.
Christina DiRusso

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 20, 2010
rafferty124 wrote:
sale-8dkeb-2092541789@craigsli st.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
One (1) signed copy of Jay-Z's new book,'Decoded' out November 16th. This book is a signed First Edition, very rare. Book was signed by Jay-Z at the New York Public Library event; will include photos of Jay-Z signing the book as well as my ticket stub for the event, so you know the book/signature are legitimate.$500 or best offer. Book is in absolute mint condition, has not been opened except for signing.
Please email me more information. Would love to purchase as christmas gift.
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay-Z Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jay-Z + Kanye West | Watch the Throne (Aug '11) Jul 6 rebel111 4
News Kanye West, Future, Drake put on superb show at... Jul 6 rebel111 2
madusa Jun '15 brandy trujillo 1
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... Jun '15 Farting 2
sawuunda Jun '15 brandy trujillo 2
madusa Jun '15 brandy trujillo 1
sawuuoonda Jun '15 brandy trujillo 1
More from around the web