big fan
kiky

Indonesia

#1 Nov 3, 2011
dear jason, i'm really miss u. when can we meet? i don't know and i'm sure u don't care about me. i'm just one of your thousand fan. Even though we cannot meet in this world, i want to meet u in heaven. in my life i just want to meet u once. can u make my dream come true? can u?
albi Kosovo

Albania

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Dear Jay, i'm one of your the biggest fan in this world, i know our meeting is impossible but i hope , i hope to see you one day, Bcoz its hope keep us alive , i suffer too much when i see you and cant be whith youu ,,,onlly touch you once ....you re soo hot be blessed whereever you are, with Rosiem she's luckyy:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Statham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Statham NAKED: Full Frontal NUDE Videos a... (Nov '12) Aug 27 straightdude 11
News Andrew and Spencer: A Dialogue on Mental Illnes... (Jul '13) Jan '14 Rhonda 3
News Terry Crews Hits "Expendables 2" (Aug '12) Sep '13 amw 3
News DVD Review: Parker (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rb RECORDS 1
Jason Statham - nude ! (Aug '11) Mar '13 kannojesatyaprakash 2
News J-Lo: Ready for a bit of action (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rb RECORDS 2
News Parker - RTE Ten review (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web