Pilots: 'Moonlight' Stars Head to HBO...

Pilots: 'Moonlight' Stars Head to HBO - Jason Dohring joins 'Wa...

There are 8 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Pilots: 'Moonlight' Stars Head to HBO - Jason Dohring joins 'Wa.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Two of the stars of CBS' "Moonlight" are headed to HBO -- though they'll be working on separate projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

johnd

AOL

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Dohring always plays a guy you want to hate but just can't because his acting is just so good.
LisaS

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2008
Jason is a great actor, I look forward to seeing him in this new project. He was great as Logan in Veronica Mars and wonderful as Josef Kostan on Moonlight
Overdamoon

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2008
I'm so happy to find out that more Moonlight alumni landed on new gigs. I'm waiting to see where Sophia is landing next. Congratulations to Jason and Shannyn!!!!
MichaelC2B

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Oct 23, 2008
Thanks for the news. I am happy for Jason and Shannyn, two of my favorite actors, though I would prefer to see them on Moonlight, the amazing show where I first discovered them, and which should still be on the air. Alex is working on the pilot for his new show on CBS, and he of course signed a new contract with CBS for a year. I only wish the best of success for all of the stars of ML, in ALL that they do. I will, however, tell anyone who will listen, "more Moonlight, please!" It was a crime that this show was cancelled and that the cast and crew were treated the way they were. I wonder if CBS and WB have any idea what a huge mistake they made. Congrats to Jason and Shannyn and best of luck to Alex. The next place I hope to see them is on Moonlight, when someone finally realizes what a wonderful and magical show that they just threw away for no sane reason, the winner of the PCA for Best New Drama, and the best show that was ever on TV.
Charly

Monticello, MN

#5 Oct 24, 2008
Shannyn was also in a Knights Tale with Heath Ledger. She had some pretty wild hair styles in that one. Great soundtrack.
Kathi

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 26, 2008
So very excited to hear of Jason's return to the television screen!! Happy Happy Happy!!! Good for Jason! Great for us!!
Kathi

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 26, 2008
MichaelC2B wrote:
Thanks for the news. I am happy for Jason and Shannyn, two of my favorite actors, though I would prefer to see them on Moonlight, the amazing show where I first discovered them, and which should still be on the air. Alex is working on the pilot for his new show on CBS, and he of course signed a new contract with CBS for a year. I only wish the best of success for all of the stars of ML, in ALL that they do. I will, however, tell anyone who will listen, "more Moonlight, please!" It was a crime that this show was cancelled and that the cast and crew were treated the way they were. I wonder if CBS and WB have any idea what a huge mistake they made. Congrats to Jason and Shannyn and best of luck to Alex. The next place I hope to see them is on Moonlight, when someone finally realizes what a wonderful and magical show that they just threw away for no sane reason, the winner of the PCA for Best New Drama, and the best show that was ever on TV.
I couldn't agree with you more, Michael. Every word, the truth. I'll keep hoping and fighting for more Moonlight in the future...keep the dream alive!!
MyVamp

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Nov 10, 2008
Congrats to both Jason and Shannyn.

I'm still hoping for more Moonlight though...

I can dream, can't I?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Dohring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Dohring Television Show Jul '17 Jason Dohring Lover 1
Jason Dohring - nude! (Sep '12) Jul '14 Billy D 2
News Suri Cruise debuts super short bangs (Apr '13) Apr '13 debbie 1
News Monday, June 7, 2010: Lie to Me (Jun '10) Jun '10 TampaLee 1
News 'Veronica Mars' Star Basks in CBS' 'Moonlight' ... (Nov '07) Dec '09 barbar 4
News CW's 'Body Politic' elects Minka Kelly, Jason D... (Sep '09) Oct '09 Danielle 3
News TV Review: 'Moonlight' - With a reworked cast, ... (Oct '07) Nov '08 KingArthur77 7 29
More from around the web