i have heard that he is gay!!
is this true or just a silly romour?
pls reply
lol
xx
echelon_gurl

Moult, France

#2 May 21, 2007
GOD are u soooo stupid? " u heard " well if u star to believe anything u heard ur such a poor... erm.
Ashleigh

Nelson, New Zealand

#3 May 24, 2007
he commented he was 'gay as a goose' but he was just playing with everyone. half the news you hear about him is just jokes he makes so dont take them seriously
jordynn

Clarkston, WA

#4 May 25, 2007
i dont think he is gay he is way to hotttttt
jordynn

Clarkston, WA

#5 May 25, 2007
i think he was joking to make the tablods on him googd joke ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! lol
Rachel

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jul 10, 2007
The reporter was gay... so after the interview and after he told him he was "gay" he told everyone that u can' be all uptight and serious about everything 24/7!
synchophanatic

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2007
Rachel wrote:
The reporter was gay... so after the interview and after he told him he was "gay" he told everyone that u can' be all uptight and serious about everything 24/7!
...as a goose. Poor, poor Jared wants to come out so bad. I feel sorry for him because he can't be true to himself.
ms jared leto

Modesto, CA

#8 Jul 30, 2007
Jared is not gay. u guuys are so incredibly weird for saying that. and thinking that, don't you guys know that he dated camron diaz, jessica simpson, lindsay lohan, and even more. and NOOOOOOO, he is not by. u guys are sad. i feel incredibly bad for u guys.!!!????!!
Izza

Halmstad, Sweden

#9 Aug 7, 2007
no he is not gay. he just wanted to stop the romour about he and lindsay dating eachother so he said that he was gay instead. but he said later that he wasn´t gay.
Lala

Las Condes, Chile

#10 Aug 11, 2007
I think he's bi... I mean, he's been with all the hot girls in showbussines so I think that's to hide his real sexuality.
He's the hottest guy on earth, but girls, let's face it, he's so NOT a 100% straight
notenglishgirl

Gdansk, Poland

#11 Aug 16, 2007
he is not a gay!!! he was never a gay and he will be never gay...but even he is a gay so what? would you kill him for this?
renae

Australia

#12 Sep 8, 2007
lol he said once that if he finds a anothere male attractive that he would go with his feelings , so yeh he is defiantly bi but so what do not understand why anyone thinks thats a prob seriously he is a excellent singer and actor
Summer

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2007
Well I don't know if he's gay,bi,or straight but I don't really care...Everyone should just stop judging everyone. Let them be theirselves. And I will still love Jared no matter what. He's very smexy, and very talented at, lets face it, everything he does.
<3
scream_through_d reams

Orem, UT

#14 Oct 21, 2007
mrs gerard way wrote:
i have heard that he is gay!!
is this true or just a silly romour?
pls reply
lol
xx
he was messing around when he said he was gay. i'm not just saying he's not gay cause i'm a fan...it's the truth.

for all of you who think he is gay, you need a life.
knowit

Calgary, Canada

#15 Oct 21, 2007
Yeah- he's gay - he was in a Montreal bathhouse last week - my friends connected with him - he's gay!!
help help HELP HELP

UK

#17 Oct 30, 2007
Please someone help im dpressed
my bf is gunna dump me i fink but i dnt know what shud i do???
big depressed emo

UK

#18 Oct 31, 2007
IF YOUR A FAN OF JARED LETO AND 30 SECONDS TO MARS YOU REALLY WOULDNT CARE ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY
One Royal Fiddler

UK

#19 Nov 1, 2007
I'm w/you emo. There's a kick-a** group of 4 very talented guys in 30STM - did everyone vote for them to get a European MTV award today rather than spending time worrying about the lead singer's sex life? It doesn't hurt that they are nice to look at, but they are all way out of the league of anyone here.... which is why I find myself fascinated by this discussion. What possible difference could Jared Leto's sexual orientation make to anyone in this forum?

PS - he also said he was asexual... so everyone may be s*&t out of luck!!!!!
nikkiechelon

Grays, UK

#20 Nov 3, 2007
yep, he is so beautiful he is sadly out of my league for sure!
help help HELP HELP

UK

#21 Nov 5, 2007
i slit my wrists again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jared Leto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Richards: 30 years of loving Erie May '14 Buddy Hinton 2
Exclusive: Miley Cyrus And Jared Leto 'Are Hook... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
Taylor Swift 'chatted up' by Jared Leto (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 4
Unemployment laws (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ralph Slocum NJ 1
Jared Leto GAY NAKED: Full Frontal NUDE! HOT! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
Hawthorne Heights release new song 'Spark' off ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Dan 1
Jared Leto's on his extreme weight loss for new... (Mar '13) Mar '13 meltay 1

Jared Leto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE