Erica Hill joins AC 360

Erica Hill joins AC 360

There are 2 comments on the Inside Cable News story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Erica Hill joins AC 360. In it, Inside Cable News reports that:

“She's an exceptional journalist, a terrific broadcaster and a great addition to the AC360 team.”

CNN's release on HLN's Erica Hill joining Anderson Cooper 360 as a correspondent Erica Hill is joining CNN/U.S. as an anchor and as a correspondent to Anderson Cooper 360 , it was announced today by David Doss, ... via Inside Cable News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Cable News.

ray g brock

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2008
i wanna know what time to tune in to see erica
at her new gig..i'm on the east coast in georgia
thanks
Also from Georgia

Pikesville, MD

#2 Mar 3, 2008
ray g brock wrote:
i wanna know what time to tune in to see erica
at her new gig..i'm on the east coast in georgia
thanks
AC 360 is on at 10 pm EST. I think that she's doing a great job and that she and Cooper are great counterparts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

January Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News His church in Mississippi welcomes LGBTQ people... Jul '17 TomInElPaso 5
News Renasant, Metropolitan merger to be complete by... Jun '17 marketing 1
News Arkansas To Split Its Holidays For Martin Luthe... Mar '17 Capt Obvious 2
News Judge blocks Texas cutting Medicaid to Planned ... (Feb '17) Mar '17 WasteWater 45
News Protest is an Act of Jewish Faith (Feb '17) Feb '17 yehoshooah adam 1
News Fast food worker accused of smearing bodily flu... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Catsup 3
News Mississippi teen accused of smearing blood in a... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Tupelo Paper 3
More from around the web