Superhero tabs
dave

El Monte, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2006
Hey, does anyone have the guitar tabs for Superhero? GuitarPro preferred, because I really just wanna learn the solo. Thanks.
kevin

Bloomington, IN

#2 Sep 7, 2006
I would LOVE a tab for that song too!
Andrew

AOL

#3 Sep 14, 2006
ive looked almost everywhere for this tab and its not on the internet at all
thescientist13

Clinton, MA

#4 Sep 8, 2007
why would this song be so hard to find tabbed? I myself am not a big tab person as of the past couple years, but this would seem like an obvious song to be tabbed; especially if it's the theme song for "Entourage". "Does nobody like it?", because the ending is so bitchin'!
Josh K

Basildon, UK

#5 Jan 5, 2008
I have search everywhere for tab for this song, there is only one guy playing it on Youtube, and thats a live band in Boston. I so badly want the tab for this song, it kicks ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jane's Addiction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dave Navarro to be honored for domestic violenc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
i loooove to poop (Oct '15) Oct '15 andfart 1
Comments (Apr '15) Apr '15 DeanSethRomanBeli... 1
News a Janea s Addictiona Booked For Common Ground (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mark 1
News Jane's Addiction to Release Live CD/DVD set, "L... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mermeid6 1
Tour Dates (Jan '12) Jun '13 Rockstar 2
News Where Are They Now? 20 Years After the Alternat... (Jan '12) May '13 matt 2