Navarro's New Gal Pal

Navarro's New Gal Pal

There are 2 comments on the MuchMusic.com story from Aug 9, 2006, titled Navarro's New Gal Pal. In it, MuchMusic.com reports that:

Dave Navarro, who recently split with wife Carmen Electra, is reportedly dating adult film star Jenna Jameson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MuchMusic.com.

anon

UK

#1 Aug 18, 2006
Jenna Is Just A Cheat Slut Who Is Making Money By Havin Sex Wat An Absolute Slapper! Dave U Shud Of Stuck With Carmen She Is So Much Better!!!!
Whitney

Canada

#2 Oct 14, 2010
I was saddened by Dave and Carmen split. But it seems they are and will remain friends. But whoever they move on with, is their business. Lets wish then love and happiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jane's Addiction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comments Apr '15 DeanSethRomanBeli... 1
News a Janea s Addictiona Booked For Common Ground Apr '15 Mark 1
News Jane's Addiction to Release Live CD/DVD set, "L... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mermeid6 1
Tour Dates (Jan '12) Jun '13 Rockstar 2
News Where Are They Now? 20 Years After the Alternat... (Jan '12) May '13 matt 2
News For Navarro on 'Ink Master,' tat's entertainment (Oct '12) Oct '12 Henry Frac 1
News Dust Off Your Flannel: Is the Underground Risin... (Sep '12) Sep '12 robert 1
More from around the web