We know her as a smart alec comedy fo...

We know her as a smart alec comedy foil, but Janeane Garofalo made...

There are 2 comments on the Scotsman.com Living story from Aug 4, 2009, titled We know her as a smart alec comedy foil, but Janeane Garofalo made.... In it, Scotsman.com Living reports that:

By Chitra Ramaswamy JANEANE Garofalo is a comedian first and an actress second. In the US this diminutive 44-year-old a ' who was working the bespectacled, raven-haired geek look decades before Ugly Betty a ' is a household name, an outspoken left-leaning stand-up and Fox News botherer who was recently voted Ignorant Twit of the Week in a US ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scotsman.com Living.

Christy Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Janeane Garofolo has the AUDACITY to call a person/citizen/protester a racist, just because there is a possibility that maybe they just don't agree with this proposed heath care plan? PLEASE! It is that type of language that ignites fear, aggression and ignorance! We as people have the RIGHT of freedom of speech and because we don't agree with HER point of view than that would make one a racist? Moreover, to call people "rednecks" just shows her hypocrisy. I don't know her background in politics or economics but she sure cannot provide me with any pertinent facts on why I should want "universal healthcare." Her attack on people who might actually be negatively affected by this "plan" really shows us that she is not concerned with the needs or concerns of the average American.
frog

Orlando, FL

#2 Aug 20, 2009
Uhh, Christy, the teabaggers had nothing to do with healthcare and at least 6 years late in their ignorant protest. Explain that, please! If that's not hypocrisy, than that just proves Janeane's point. Get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janeane Garofalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herkimer Battle Jitney - what and where is it? (Jan '08) May '15 TxRider 12
Janeane Garofalo nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Veola 1
News Herman Cain fires back at Garofalo, Olbermann (Oct '11) Oct '11 Interested11342 1
News More (Jun '10) Aug '10 ErikTheNeoBeatPoet 9
News Daily Kos Whacks 'Eight Most Irritating Conserv... (Jun '10) Jul '10 OLYMPE 4
News Garofalo records DVD for Comedy Central (May '10) May '10 siska 1
JG is a LIBERAL BITCH! (Apr '09) Sep '09 DeathMcDie 2
More from around the web