R-word campaign aiming to end usage

R-word campaign aiming to end usage

There are 7 comments on the Ohio.com story from Jun 5, 2011, titled R-word campaign aiming to end usage. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

It's a slur just like any other. It hurts, and yet many, including some sports heroes and musical artists, think it's somehow OK to include it in their conversations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#1 Jun 6, 2011
But it's apparently OK for the young students in CrAkron to keep using the "n' word.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
But it's apparently OK for the young students in CrAkron to keep using the "n' word.
It's apparently okay for some peeps to use the word 'ardtard' when affectionately referring to a family member. Proud of it too.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2011
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparently okay for some peeps to use the word 'ardtard' when affectionately referring to a family member. Proud of it too.
Lonely? There. I paid attention to you. Geesh.
We The People

Wellington, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2011
More disgusting political correctness. You do not have the right to not be offended.
hunky77

Akron, OH

#5 Jun 8, 2011
Norm Deplume wrote:
<quoted text>
Lonely? There. I paid attention to you. Geesh.
Why can’t you read starry’s comment and move on, she doesn’t need you attention norm. Your so hooked on starry, you lose sleep at night. You can not comment to her if you so choose, but you love to give her attention. Your insanely addicted to her persona.@@ we see this daily.
sister grinning this morning again.
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#7 Jun 8, 2011
hunky77 wrote:
<quoted text>Why can’t you read starry’s comment and move on, she doesn’t need you attention norm. Your so hooked on starry, you lose sleep at night. You can not comment to her if you so choose, but you love to give her attention. Your insanely addicted to her persona.@@ we see this daily.
I LUV how Hershey LUVS me.
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#8 Jun 8, 2011
hunky77 wrote:
<quoted text>Why can’t you read starry’s comment and move on, she doesn’t need you attention norm. Your so hooked on starry, you lose sleep at night. You can not comment to her if you so choose, but you love to give her attention. Your insanely addicted to her persona.@@ we see this daily.
This was indeed a 'grinning morning'. I picked my grandson up after his German test; we had breakfast, went to Target so I could buy him a Magic Bullet and were at the pool before noon. He was elected class officer for his Junior year and our shared little boy is now an upper class-man with an above 4.0. Can't stop grinning about this day. Again..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jane Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance o... (Jun '13) Mar '15 BobM 2
News Jane Lynch, wife, finalize divorce in Los Angeles (Oct '14) Oct '14 Christian Fumblem... 3
News Jane Lynch & Wife Finalize Divorce (Oct '14) Oct '14 Baddabing 1
News Swift 'lost virginity to Gyllenhaal' (Feb '14) Feb '14 Taylor Swift 5
News Industry Powerhouses Raise Millions for the L.A... (Oct '13) Oct '13 snyper 1
News 'Glee' star Jane Lynch and wife announce divorce (Jun '13) Jun '13 Umm 1
Jane Lynch nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Torrie 1
More from around the web