Alexis Bledel's post Gilmore Girls life

Aug 13, 2009 Full story: Star Phoenix 36

Post Grad might be appropriate in more ways than one for Alexis Bledel. Sure, it's the name of Bledel's latest film, but the title could also refer to the early stages of her Gilmore Girls career aftermath.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex Munyan

AOL

#21 Sep 14, 2009
Alexis Bledel, you had 2 days left until you come with me. About Mandy Moore... She is my best friend over 2 years. Mandy Moore laughed, "I farted." She giggle into pollution gas. I heard that Paula Abdul is a fart girl. So, come to me, Alexis Bledel, ok?[turn back to Ganondorf Dragmire] Err... What do you want, Ganondorf? Paula Abdul awaits you.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#22 Sep 16, 2009
Alexis Bledel, it's your birthday. And I was the only one missed? I forgot to give you something romantic. I want you to be my wife, Alexis Bledel. I want you to go to Rockerville for me. By the way... Happy birthday, Alexis Bledel.
gg fan

Sand Springs, OK

#23 Sep 17, 2009
do i have a bad dvd or did i hear someone fart on season 7 ep 11 santas secret stuff? when luke, april, rory and lorelai are in the mall together you hear a fart right after luke makes the exchange of aprils gift. again, i could just be imagining it.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#24 Sep 21, 2009
Gordon Ramsay, give up! Alexis Bledel pass gas on you, Gordon Ramsay loser!
Alex Munyan

AOL

#25 Sep 21, 2009
Hi. Alexis Bledel, how are you? How is your smelly fart sound? I hope you farts every time. You and I marry together sometimes. I'll ask Ganondorf about Paula Abdul. Ganondorf said that Paula Abdul have been waiting for him at the Kakariko Village. I hope you come with me someday. Have fun, Alexis Bledel. Don't forget your fart gas.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#26 Sep 22, 2009
Hi, Alexis Bledel. How are you feeling? I came to see David Letterman. He told me that Lauren Graham was my surrogate mother. David Letterman said, "If you see Lauren Graham, she come and see you in your room." David Letterman is correct. She needs me. After David Letterman left, Ganondorf Dragmire cried for help. He said he lost Paula Abdul's heart. The Gerudo Heart is the symbol of a Gerudo's love. I wish Lauren Graham will come to my place. Get it, Alexis Bledel? Please come to Rockerville of South Dakota. Have a nice day, my love Alexis Bledel.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#27 Sep 24, 2009
Hi. We meet again, Alexis Bledel. There is a problem with Mila Kunis. Mila Kunis farted. She kept farting, and farting, and farting. Remember that Rory Gilmore farted? And do you remember Ganondorf Dragmire, the one who betrayed Lorelai Gilmore? Make a fart noise with your butt, Alexis Bledel. Come to Rockerville and marry me.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#28 Sep 25, 2009
Gordon Ramsay, are you checking with Melissa McCarthy? You do?!? Tell me, Gordon Ramsay!
Alex Munyan

AOL

#29 Sep 26, 2009
Gordon Ramsay, have you watch "Post Grad"? It's about Grodus, the X-naut boss, sworn to hurt this college girl [Alexis Bledel]. With Shadow Queen, Grodus learn this college girl. He plunge until this college boy [actually, it's me] defeated Shadow Queen. That is the story. Understood, Gordon Ramsay?

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#30 Sep 28, 2009
WTF
Alex Munyan

AOL

#31 Sep 29, 2009
Alexis Bledel, the news. Fawful have been defeated. Perhaps I will marry you soon! I will comment you some more. Tell me, Alexis Bledel.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#32 Oct 10, 2009
Alexis Bledel, guess who was born in this Distortion World on "Pokemon Platinum Version"? That's right. I lived here. Distortion World belong to me. 45th century as this Distortion World changed. It's where time and space are altered. Alexis Bledel, come to my Distortion World. I need you here to see me. Hurry.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#33 Oct 28, 2009
Alexis Bledel, I found useful on the website. It's say, "Lauren Graham's farting problem". Does that made you laugh? Lauren Graham farts from her butt. Until this day, Ganondorf snarled Link about Zelda. He snarled himself, "This time, you are going down with me!" Ganondorf was so rude. That is, Alexis Bledel, because of my ' EvilLunger.com '. Can you post me then, Alexis Bledel, and tell me? Thanks.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#34 Nov 3, 2009
Hey, Aleis-- I mean, Alexis Bledel. Lauren Graham came to see me. She whispered, "I farted." Lauren Graham is still farting around. I love her. Me and Lauren Graham travel together. She taught me everything I knew. Lauren Graham burps louder than Melissa McCarthy. And Mandy Moore farts longer than Lauren Graham. That's a story, Alexis Bledel. So, come to my house sometimes.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#35 Jan 14, 2010
Alexis Bledel, remember me? It's your son Alex Munyan. I remember. It's "Running down the dream". Tom Petty sing it on "Gilmore Girls". I post you some more, Alexis Bledel. But no one chat you? I'm the only one, who chat you.
Alexis Bledel

Cranston, RI

#36 Feb 24, 2010
Alex, it's your mother, Alexis Bledel. Tom Petty is my favorite. No one else chat me, just you Alex. Please chat me more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jane Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift 'lost virginity to Gyllenhaal' (Feb '14) Feb '14 Taylor Swift 5
Industry Powerhouses Raise Millions for the L.A... (Oct '13) Oct '13 snyper 1
"Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance o... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mjm0424 1
'Glee' star Jane Lynch and wife announce divorce (Jun '13) Jun '13 Umm 1
Jane Lynch nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Torrie 1
Boycott Battles: Do They Really Work? (Feb '13) Feb '13 Tony C 64
'Glee's' Jane Lynch moves from screen to page (Dec '12) Jan '13 Pachizzo 5

Jane Lynch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE