Alexis Bledel's post Gilmore Girls life

Alexis Bledel's post Gilmore Girls life

There are 37 comments on the Star Phoenix story from Aug 13, 2009, titled Alexis Bledel's post Gilmore Girls life. In it, Star Phoenix reports that:

Post Grad might be appropriate in more ways than one for Alexis Bledel. Sure, it's the name of Bledel's latest film, but the title could also refer to the early stages of her Gilmore Girls career aftermath.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Phoenix.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex Munyan

AOL

#1 Aug 25, 2009
Alexis Bledel, I got something to tell you. First time I post you some comment, Alexis Bledel. Let's talk. I read some book, told me that is the champion of the fugitive name Carmen Sandiego. She is the one who kipnapped me. Long ago, Ganondorf defeated Carmen Sandiego and he rsecue me. Ganondorf is not also a evil man, but the hero man in the world. Alexis Bledel, come to my place... the South Dakota, Rockerville. Come on. Both John Walsh and Ganondorf related to me. Alexis Bledel, I need your comment, please? Thanks, and tell me about yourself that you remember me.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#2 Aug 27, 2009
Alexis Bledel, do you hear someone farted? That was you, Alexis Bledel. There is a list of the actress. Lauren Graham was farting in my room. Mandy Moore is making a fart noise. And Valerie Bertinelli is perform as Gas Girl. You, Lauren Graham, Mandy Moore, and Valerie Bertinelli will come to my place, the glory Rockerville in South Dakota. Can you fart, Alexis Bledel? Thanks.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#3 Aug 27, 2009
Alexis Bledel, I forget something. We know that you are the arch enemy of Dieon Sander. Is that Dieon Sander you hates? Tell me.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#4 Aug 28, 2009
Alexis Bledel, I told you! You and your arch-enemy Deion Sander hates each other. Alexis Bledel, you're my daughter. Treat Deion Sander nice. Thanks. Don't forget to come with me in Rockerville... South Dakota. Got it?
Saint Lauren

Warner Robins, GA

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Alex, how many times must I tell you those who smelt it dealt it.

Alexis is too high class and beautiful to fart, deal with it.

Rockerville is a cesspool and I shall never return.
Ganondorf has decreed it.

Move to another state if you want to be my true son.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#6 Aug 29, 2009
Saint Lauren wrote:
Alex, how many times must I tell you those who smelt it dealt it.
Alexis is too high class and beautiful to fart, deal with it.
Rockerville is a cesspool and I shall never return.
Ganondorf has decreed it.
Move to another state if you want to be my true son.
Alexis Bledel, can you hear it? You are the Fart Girl. So does my saint mother Lauren Graham. And we will murder Charles Ray Brown from my own website: EvilLunger.com , I think.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#7 Aug 29, 2009
I remember her from my past. It's Evil Princess of all fugitive boss of the world herself: Carmen Sandiego. She is the one who kipnapped me. I defeated Carmen Sandiego long time ago. They say that Carmen Sandiego was sentenced 3,000 years to death, but she escaped. Carmen Sandiego was tranformed into Mighty Evil Demon Queen. She casts to destory every world. I missed you so much, Alexis Bledel. You taught me how to fart. I want you to became the Fart Girl. And I want you to be my wife, OK, Alexis Bledel? I believe Carmen Sandiego the Demon Princess was everywhere to be seen. Carmen Sandiego lead the fugitive to destory good people. And I'm the one of John Walsh's servant. Please come to Rockerville Road in South Dakota, Alexis Bledel. And do the fart sound for me, please. Thanks. Don't let Carmen Sandiego hurt me.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#8 Aug 30, 2009
Alexis Bledel, do you fart again? Lauren Graham, Mandy Moore and Valerie Bertinelli farted. Fart, Alexis Bledel, fart. Fart like a girl. I hope you do the Fart Girl. Lauren Graham farts everything. I hope you farts sometimes, like Saint Lauren. Can you do it, Alexis Bledel, for me, please? Thanks.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#9 Aug 30, 2009
Hey, Alexis Bledel the Fart Girl. I found something to be seen. It's none other than Super Mario Galaxy 2. Bowser says that coming on either November 20, or in Thanksgiving. Do the fart sound from your butt, Alexis Bledel.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#10 Aug 31, 2009
Hi, Alexis Bledel. I got a word from Count Bleck [actually, the real name is Count Blumiere. Lord Blumiere and Princess Timpani was married, but Dimentio found Blumiere and turn him into Count Bleck. In the end, Mario and the heroes finally defeated Count Bleck, but Tippi is finally reunited with Bleck. In the church of love, Timpani and Blumiere stopped the world with 8 Pure Hearts for the connection for Chaos Heart. Dimentio is actually tranform into Super Dimentio. And that is that. And Alexis Bledel, move to South Dakota and find me. Undestood? Whatever you do, make the pass gas sound for me, Alexis Bledel.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#11 Aug 31, 2009
Hey, Alexis Bledel. Lauren Graham wants to be the host of "Million Fart-Off". There is one person, who spend the year with me to making fart noise. That's you, Alexis Bledel. In the end of Demon Slayer, Mike Whooper [me] is finally married Jessica Tomgirl [that's you, Alexis Bledel], after defeated Olnea Abomination. I want you to fart, Alexis Bledel. And... I want to married you sometimes. And Ganondorf? Well... he will track down on Carmen Sandiego, the Evil Demon Princess. Do the "Post Grad" fart girl, Alexis Bledel. If you are done, spend the night with me. Thanks.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#12 Sep 1, 2009
Hey, Gordon Ramsay! GORDON RAMSAY! Gordon Ramsay, I have you this time! Gordon Ramsay, can you read me?!? Oh. Hi, Alexis Bledel. I have a tough time with Gordon Ramsay. Gordon Ramsay hasn't post comment on me yet about you. Tell Gordon Ramsay to post comment on me. Is everyone post comment on you, Alexis Bledel? Only me. So, move to South Dakota if you want to be my daughter, Alexis Bledel. Thanks.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#13 Sep 2, 2009
Alexis Bledel, you heard that? The word "Flaming Poop" that you said it. Alexis Bledel, can you say, "Flame Poop" for me? Thanks for the comment. Oh. You're the Fart Maker.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#14 Sep 3, 2009
Hi, Alexis Bledel. This is the funniest moment of Mila Kunis. Here we go. Mila Kunis is a girl that first apppeared on "That 70 Show". Mila Kunis is so cute. After a while, in 2008, Mila Kunis strolled the town. She prayed to the gods, doing cross her legs. Something is happening: Mila Kunis was accidently farted. After Mila Kunis farted from her butt, she shocked about "Darkness Betrayed Me Show", that whoever own it. Mila Kunis flash though channel and saw someone is accusing Steelers Head Coach name Mike Tomlin. And that's me. I shouted against Steelers with some words, "The Steelers WHO THEY THOUGHT THEY ARE! If you want to win, then beat me! Where is Patriots gone?" After I shout against Steelers, Mila Kunis is not happy about old me. That is the moment of Mila Kunis. Understood, Alexis Bledel? I hope Mila Kunis farted. So, thanks, Alexis Bledel.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#15 Sep 4, 2009
Alexis Bledel, do you hear it? You and I are married together. After Carmen Sandiego kipnapped me, you and I are connected. Alexis Bledel, I want you to be my wife. Come to Rockerville in South Dakota, please? Thank you. Now find me.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#16 Sep 5, 2009
Gordon Ramsay! Are you tell me I poisoned your-- Who am I kidding? Oh. Alexis Bledel, we meet again. Mila Kunis is an evil witch. She is become my archrival ever since. Ganondorf told me, "If you give me some of your words, then I'll be polite for you. Link is a fine man, amnd I speak kindly words from Link." I told Ganondorf about Paula Abdul, but Ganondorf do not want to hear it. I asked Ganondorf, "Are you the father of Paula Abdul?" But Ganondorf didn't say. Ganondorf told me to tell Twinrova Koume. And I'll accept his words. And I heard an evil voice. The voice was Mila Kunis. And she shout at me about " EvilLunger.com ". EvilLunger is ours. There another one. Zelda, the queen of Hyrule, told Link about Gerudo Desert. Gerudos lived here. I had a feeling about this, Alexis Bledel. So, good luck.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#17 Sep 6, 2009
Alexis Bledel, I got a good idea. "The Good Guy" is somewhere in South Dakota. I was waiting for you to my room, Alexis Bledel. I hope you married me sometimes. I got a good moment. Lauren Graham farted a lot. Me and Lauren Graham are the family. There is one girl, who spend the time with me. And that's you, Alexis Bledel. There is another one. Our website owner use to said to be the "Furious Eye of the tiger" connected to EvilLunger.com , which is my account. Whoever created the EvilLunger.com , used for the rage, even making fart sound. I made a fart noise for you, Alexis Bledel. Do you know where the fart machine is? That is where you makes fart sound. I hope you do pass gas, Alexis Bledel. And here is the last one. I spoke to Twinrova Koume about Ganondorf and Paula Abdul. Koume accept no idea about "Paula Abdul" things. Then, I talked to Ganondorf, that he has a mother name Paula Abdul. Ganondorf snarled, "Paula Abdul is not my mother! You got it?" Ganondorf was correct. And I made him calm. That's all of my story. Alexis Bledel, I hope you come to Rockerville Road with me. So, thanks.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#18 Sep 7, 2009
Alexis Bledel, your birthday coming up in September 16, 2009. 9 days away until I give you a gift: David Bowie - Suffragette City. I hope you sing, Alexis Bledel. Have fun.
Alex Munyan

AOL

#19 Sep 13, 2009
Alexis Bledel, your birthday just 3 days away. And I married you sometimes. Is someone post on Alexis Bledel? Everyone?
Alex Munyan

AOL

#20 Sep 13, 2009
Alexis Bledel, there is something moment for me. Lauren Graham, Paula Abdul and Valerie Bertinelli farted. Paula Abdul is the loudest fart the most. Tell Paula Abdul that she farts.[turn back to Gordon Ramsay] Gordon Ramsay, I'll poisoned you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jane Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance o... (Jun '13) Mar '15 BobM 2
News Jane Lynch, wife, finalize divorce in Los Angeles (Oct '14) Oct '14 Christian Fumblem... 3
News Jane Lynch & Wife Finalize Divorce (Oct '14) Oct '14 Baddabing 1
News Swift 'lost virginity to Gyllenhaal' (Feb '14) Feb '14 Taylor Swift 5
News Industry Powerhouses Raise Millions for the L.A... (Oct '13) Oct '13 snyper 1
News 'Glee' star Jane Lynch and wife announce divorce (Jun '13) Jun '13 Umm 1
Jane Lynch nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Torrie 1