Fonda blames politics for getting TV slot pulled

Jul 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WHAM

Actress Jane Fonda arrives at the premiere of Screen Gems' 'Burlesque' at Grauman's Chinese Theater on November 15, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2011
Enough Is Enough

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 18, 2011
 
Enough with the persecution of Jane Fonda. PLENTY, literally hundred of thousands, protested the Viet Nam war. Soldiers protested the Viet Nam war. If it wasn't for people like Jane Fonda and the majority of protesters, way more American soldiers would've come back in body bags. I have great respect for our Viet Nam vets, but I have immense respect for our Constitutional rights to PROTEST. What is happening in this country? One of our greatest rights is the right to freedom of speech. Jane Fonda did not cause the deaths of all those soldiers, our Gov't did. Why call her unpatriotic? Our Gov't loves to start wars, then they go and hide behind their Gov't desks in their three=piece suits, and then they want to shout and judge who's unpatriotic or not. I'm sick of it. The Viet Nam war is over. 4 students were shot dead in Ohio, and our Gov't wants to keep trying to persecute this woman. When is enough enough???? I will boycott QVC for the simple fact, that, they cannot stand up and proudly say that everyone has the right to their freedom of speech, and the right to protest. They are cowards.
retired

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 18, 2011
 
Enough Is Enough wrote:
Enough with the persecution of Jane Fonda. PLENTY, literally hundred of thousands, protested the Viet Nam war. Soldiers protested the Viet Nam war. If it wasn't for people like Jane Fonda and the majority of protesters, way more American soldiers would've come back in body bags. I have great respect for our Viet Nam vets, but I have immense respect for our Constitutional rights to PROTEST. What is happening in this country? One of our greatest rights is the right to freedom of speech. Jane Fonda did not cause the deaths of all those soldiers, our Gov't did. Why call her unpatriotic? Our Gov't loves to start wars, then they go and hide behind their Gov't desks in their three=piece suits, and then they want to shout and judge who's unpatriotic or not. I'm sick of it. The Viet Nam war is over. 4 students were shot dead in Ohio, and our Gov't wants to keep trying to persecute this woman. When is enough enough???? I will boycott QVC for the simple fact, that, they cannot stand up and proudly say that everyone has the right to their freedom of speech, and the right to protest. They are cowards.
You commie

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 18, 2011
 
Enough Is Enough wrote:
Enough with the persecution of Jane Fonda. PLENTY, literally hundred of thousands, protested the Viet Nam war. Soldiers protested the Viet Nam war. If it wasn't for people like Jane Fonda and the majority of protesters, way more American soldiers would've come back in body bags. I have great respect for our Viet Nam vets, but I have immense respect for our Constitutional rights to PROTEST. What is happening in this country? One of our greatest rights is the right to freedom of speech. Jane Fonda did not cause the deaths of all those soldiers, our Gov't did. Why call her unpatriotic? Our Gov't loves to start wars, then they go and hide behind their Gov't desks in their three=piece suits, and then they want to shout and judge who's unpatriotic or not. I'm sick of it. The Viet Nam war is over. 4 students were shot dead in Ohio, and our Gov't wants to keep trying to persecute this woman. When is enough enough???? I will boycott QVC for the simple fact, that, they cannot stand up and proudly say that everyone has the right to their freedom of speech, and the right to protest. They are cowards.
she supported the enemy you moron
Enough Is Enough

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 18, 2011
 
She never supported the enemy. She went to draw interest to how many innocent people, on BOTH sides, were being killed. A commie is a person who doesn't believe in ones' right to their freedom of speech, or their right to protest. She supported peace on both sides. It's seriously time that you put the patheticness of her going over there, to rest. Jesus supported peace, oh that's right, he got persecuted too! How stupid of me.
Enough Is Enough

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 18, 2011
 
BTW, I guess it's o.k. for corporate America to go over to Viet Nam and have all their merchandise made by "commies". I guess it's o.k. to send American jobs away in this country, to help the Vietnamese. Anything is "patriotic" to our Gov't, as long as they help corporate America and their profits. Who is "protecting" the enemy more these days, Jane Fonda, or our corrupted politicians and corporate America?????? Hypocrites all! Don't preach your worthless patriotism to me!

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 18, 2011
 
Enough Is Enough wrote:
BTW, I guess it's o.k. for corporate America to go over to Viet Nam and have all their merchandise made by "commies". I guess it's o.k. to send American jobs away in this country, to help the Vietnamese. Anything is "patriotic" to our Gov't, as long as they help corporate America and their profits. Who is "protecting" the enemy more these days, Jane Fonda, or our corrupted politicians and corporate America?????? Hypocrites all! Don't preach your worthless patriotism to me!
BTW, is Jane doing another workout video ? or does she continue with the usual vomiting after each meal ?
Enough Is Enough

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 18, 2011
 
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, is Jane doing another workout video ? or does she continue with the usual vomiting after each meal ?
I'm sure God will judge her much more worthy than you.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 18, 2011
 
Enough Is Enough wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure God will judge her much more worthy than you.
if you think that's the case, I'm sure Charles Manson will make it through the pearly gates with no problems
Enough Is Enough

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 18, 2011
 
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think that's the case, I'm sure Charles Manson will make it through the pearly gates with no problems
Your not sure of anything, just obviously wanting to stir up some trouble. In the meantime, we'll wait for your prozac to kick in, then we'll post again. LOL! You're one of those typical control freaks, always trying to one-up somebody. Hitler was like that also.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 18, 2011
 
Enough Is Enough wrote:
<quoted text>Your not sure of anything, just obviously wanting to stir up some trouble. In the meantime, we'll wait for your prozac to kick in, then we'll post again. LOL! You're one of those typical control freaks, always trying to one-up somebody. Hitler was like that also.
Hitler ?? yes, Hanoi Jane would make a very nice lamp shade indeed. I'm just thinking of all the guys I know who served. Some can't walk; I know at least two who can't type because their arms were blown off. If you think my posting is awful, I know how those guys would respond to your insignificant banter if they had their arms back for one day.
Looser

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 17, 2011
 
Take her politics aside.
Jane Fonda is a pathetic looser.
As years gracefully pass her by the only thing she does is work out tapes and book.
She makes pleas for people to buy her cheezy books.
The books can be purchased soon after they are released in the used book and thrift stores.
I gusee people get them as gifts and try to get rid of them.
I hope she soon has a useful meaning to her life.
Her parents were great icons.
I wish Ms. Fonda Well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jane Fonda Discussions

Search the Jane Fonda Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries (Sep '07) Dec '13 Claris 6
Lindsay Lohan Is Alive and Well (Aug '06) Sep '13 Big mike 5
Jennifer Lopez Gets a Star on the Hollywood Wal... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Ikyb 3
Jane Fonda, 75, steals the spotlight from J-Lo'... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rb RECORDS 6
traitor (Mar '13) Mar '13 america 1
Jane Fonda pens books explaining sex to teens b... (Aug '12) Sep '12 guess who 6
Sex in Space? Not So Fast (Dec '11) Jan '12 anonymous 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••