Glynnis MacNicol: Celebrate Saturday ...

Glynnis MacNicol: Celebrate Saturday Night Live's 35th Season With 35 Great SNL News Spoofs

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Glynnis MacNicol: Celebrate Saturday Night Live's 35th Season With 35 Great SNL News Spoofs. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Long before The Daily Show , long before The Colbert Report , Saturday Night Live was making fun of the news in a way that no one had ever seen before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

isb22

Bellwood, IL

#1 Oct 1, 2009
i love dan aykroyd....for all you other aykroyd fans, check out this great video of the classic comedian we all love backing the bid for the 2016 olympics in chicago!

www.achicagothing-danaykroyd.tk
DEM0N

Ashland, MA

#2 Sep 23, 2013
isb22 wrote:
i love dan aykroyd....for all you other aykroyd fans, check out this great video of the classic comedian we all love backing the bid for the 2016 olympics in chicago!
www.achicagothing-danaykroyd.tk
The way I see it, there was two really great Saturday Night Live casts, the ORIGINAL cast with guys like Dan Akroyd, John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, Jane Curtin, Gilda Radner, Laraine Newman, Steve Martin, etc... & then there was the second really great cast; Dana Carvey, Mike Myers, Adam Sandler, Rob Schnider, Phil Hartman, David Spade, Chris Farley, Kevin Nealon, Chris Rock...that cast was really full of talent too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jane Curtin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: How to avoid hidden 401K fees (Jul '13) Jul '13 Le Jimbo 11
Jane Curtin nude - pics and videos (Mar '11) Mar '11 Georgette 1
News dOc Press Release: Saturday Night Live: The Com... (Nov '06) Nov '06 kim 1
More from around the web