She'd had 20 lovers in two years. Now...

She'd had 20 lovers in two years. Now Linda was out to snare Paul McCartney

There are 17 comments on the Western Daily Press story from Aug 15, 2010, titled She'd had 20 lovers in two years. Now Linda was out to snare Paul McCartney. In it, Western Daily Press reports that:

She'd had 20 lovers in two years. Now Linda was out to snare Paul McCartney - no matter who stood in her way By Howard Sounes Last updated at 1:26 AM on 16th August 2010 Even in her youth, Linda Eastman was never a true beauty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Western Daily Press.

G Mony

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2010
"never a true beauty" they got that right. Plus a ho too.
Allan

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Linda was a true "LADY",she stood beside Paul and supported him,Howard Sounes is another gold-digging writer out to slander people who cannot defend themselves.
Linda was a wonderful wife and mother.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Allan wrote:
Linda was a true "LADY",she stood beside Paul and supported him,Howard Sounes is another gold-digging writer out to slander people who cannot defend themselves.
Sounds like another Albert Goldman...Why so much hate for Linda? The only thing she did was to live, sing and have babies with Paul. 20 lovers in two years...Oh God, what a wretched thing man can be sometimes. He wants her to be seen as a whore. She's dead, come on.
Zippy

Ruckersville, VA

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Why do fools come out with books that are slander and character assasination after the person is dead.How chicken poop is that?Linda came from a good family and up bringing and I never thought she was a beauty but it doesn't matter.Sir Paul found something in her that was super and married her and she had their kids and they were together until Death end of story.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5 Aug 16, 2010
What Linda did before marrying was HER business. It was also a different time. The 60s and 70s were far more 'free-love' oriented than the ensuing decades.

Linda stood by her man. Buying this book is folly.
G Mony

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2010
lol Paul got da betch Used just like his riffs. Second hand unoriginal skank and chords lmao!
G Mony

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
oh yeah she stood by her man cause he had the most cash!!! she want the money, he got the old used honey. Sucka
Slim Shady

Emeryville, CA

#8 Aug 16, 2010
So what if she had 20 lovers.(If that's even true.) She was a young single lady. Paul and she fell in love and they had an incredible marriage.

What's the big deal?
Slim Shady

Emeryville, CA

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Allan wrote:
Allan,

I 100% agree with you.
Mundo

Seattle, WA

#10 Aug 16, 2010
G Mony wrote:
lol Paul got da betch Used just like his riffs. Second hand unoriginal skank and chords lmao!
Hey fisheye what do you mean second hand riffs? Paul made up more riffs and bass lines than you can shake a stick at.He has wrote more songs than you could even imagine.And Linda came from a pretty wealthy family so she wasn't a golddigger like Mills was.
G Mony

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2010
Mundo talkin trash
my typing fingers dash - of salt
on a meal
with apeal
Pual's riffs are old
linda diggin for gold
no shakin a stick
riffs sink like a brick
not quick or likkedy split
like GZA and rappers can spit
lyrics fresh rymes on time
Mundo

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 16, 2010
G Mony wrote:
Mundo talkin trash
on a meal
with apeal
Pual's riffs are old
linda diggin for gold
no shakin a stick
riffs sink like a brick
Your poetry sucks fisheye.and it's lickety split fisheye.
G Mony

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2010
Mundo wrote:
<quoted text>Your poetry sucks fisheye.and it's lickety split fisheye.
lick it up lickety split Bundo
Mundo

Seattle, WA

#14 Aug 16, 2010
G Mony wrote:
<quoted text>
lick it up lickety split Bundo
Stick it up fisheye stick it up where the sun doesn't shine.
G Mony

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2010
you missed some bundo keep lickin
Allan

Arlington, TX

#16 Aug 16, 2010
Slim Shady wrote:
<quoted text>
Allan,
I 100% agree with you.
Thank you Slim, Linda and Yoko might have been too involved in their husband's music,Olivia and Barbara always stayed out of the recording process,but Linda was a great wife and mother.
I can understand some of the fans being upset by her involvement in Wings, but it was Paul's choice.
Linda wasn't a beauty queen either, but she inspired some of Paul's greatest songs and she kept him happy.
Mundo

Seattle, WA

#17 Aug 16, 2010
G Mony wrote:
Mundo talkin trash
on a meal
with apeal
Pual's riffs are old
linda diggin for gold
no shakin a stick
riffs sink like a brick
Hey fisheye G Mony who taught you how to spell? What is rymes and likkedy.Fisheyed fool it's Rhymes and lickety split which is what I wished you would do split from this scene and troll somewhere else fisheye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jane Asher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jane Asher nude - pics and videos (Mar '11) Mar '11 Gena 1
Jane Asher nude (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dee 1
Marriage (May '06) May '06 Buck 1
More from around the web