entertainers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
catailz

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Would like to start a conversation on the entertainment business and get people's opinions on it. Whether it be movie-stars, bands, or just behind the scenes people, all connected to entertainment. We can post our opinions in one place, such as here, and update what we heard. Issues not only relating to Jan-Michael Vincent.
catailz

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Very little news on Jan-Michael Vincent..let's start a conversation on another topic. Post it here.
Iforgot my name and stuff

Barnstable, MA

#3 Nov 10, 2011
Jan Michael Vincent did not make a great cake.
catailz

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Nov 11, 2011
Time moves on. We all get old, sometimes do stupid things. Jan-Michael Vincent's time has now passed. His career was good while it lasted, but no longer. May JMV have peace in life now. But in other news, Justin Bieber taking a DNA test to prove he is not a father of this old broad's child? Now that is something to see!! Any comments?
catailz

Roland, Canada

#5 Nov 20, 2011
Anyone else reading this site? No one have any comments about anything regarding the entertainment business? Just trying to get this site active...it's here..let's make use of it.
catailz

Sanford, Canada

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Jan-Michael Vincent (JMV)..just doesnt make news anymore. Any comments on any other movie-stars or generally in the entertainment business?????
catailz

Stony Mountain, Canada

#7 Nov 28, 2011
Is anyone out in this big wide world visiting this site or is it just me?

Cataumet, MA

#8 Nov 30, 2011
Kim Kardashian said that Kris made fun of her family and made her life hell.

Kris is suing her for 10million for fraud.

Some Dr. for crazies on tv said Kim is an abuser and Jerry Springer said she doesn't know the difference between whats real and whats fake.

News? Entertainment? For sure.
catailz

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Dec 4, 2011
I hope Kris wins the lawsuit. Kim is so full of herself that she plays with people's emotions. She is so self-centered. Mind you, there could be repercussions regarding the Natalie Wood case too. What do you think?
catailz

Stony Mountain, Canada

#10 Dec 13, 2011
So anyone got any news to report out there? As far as JMV is concerned, all news is dead. What's up?

Mashpee, MA

#11 Dec 15, 2011
Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant but with Scotts child? The Housewives of Beverly Hills should be retitled The Trailer Park of Loudon County.

Does Jan Michael Vincent remember anything of his past?

I watched the new Mechanic and its confusing.

Mrs. Kris Kardashian and Bruce Kardashian are going to get divorced according the gossips. Bruce would like to be Jenner again.
catailz

Roland, Canada

#12 Dec 17, 2011
Apparently Jan-Michael Vincent (JMV) doesnt have much recall about his past. Even to this day he continues to drink too much. But however, his admirers havent forgotten. In his hay-day, he drank enormously with John Wayne and Robert Mitchum and would exploit himself with other men sexually. I suppose those memories he would rather not want to remember, even though he did father a female child who is now married with possibly children of her own. Someday an interested party will write his biography never-the-less when he has passed on. With such evidence, no one will be able to prove otherwise about these accusations.
catailz

Thompson, Canada

#13 Dec 31, 2011
Happy New Year To Who Ever Reads This!!!

Mashpee, MA

#14 Jan 4, 2012
Huh? Exploit himself with other men sexually? How do you know? Ah ha. I knew he was gay. I think thats the whole reason he was the one who wanted to be naked in Buster and Bills.

I say he was a drunk even before he was in films, like say high school or younger. I know someone who was a drunk before high school and is now almost bald.

If I lived in Beverly Hills I would be at a swank party right now and if I lived in the trailer park I would be sticken my head out the hole of my camper and yellin' at my dawg to shut the feck up.
catailz

Teulon, Canada

#15 Jan 5, 2012
LOL..sure enjoyed your comments "I Forgot"..glad to see someone else agrees with me. JMV has quite the past, some of which I believe his family don't want to be publicized. While he is alive, he can defend himself, but won't. Or maybe just can't. In any case, if a bio was written about him, I would buy it, and if it was all crap, like hiding the true facts, then I would voice my opinion. Being female, myself, I hardly think that those who worship this "actor", will see the facts and would be in disbelief and retaliate. Ho Hum..but the truth never lies, even if it slapped them right in the face. In any case, hope Jan-Michael
Vincent has a good year. Yawn....lol.

Mashpee, MA

#16 Jan 12, 2012
i think the dude was wicked insecure about himself and maybe shy too. i know this person , i will call them the baldie. the baldie started sipping drinks when before she was a teen. her parents didn't really pay much attention to her but instead her brother who was way cooler and smarter and popular. now the bald girl is a full time drunk whose greatest pride is how much she can guzzel down in one night before falling down.

so it all starts in childhood. jmv probably began drinking big time in high school and probably started drinking in grade school. by the time he was well known in tv he was already in the bag, gone, wasted. but he isn't bald? well, people see what they want to see. this guy probably always felt safe drunk that way he didn't have to deal with reality because it probably sucked for him.

now back to my trailer camper. my neighbor is tryin' to steal the cinderblocks from under my pickup truck on my front lawn, which is also bald.
catailz

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Jan 12, 2012
LOL..love that concept! I actually agree with all that you said. You can lead a horse to water but cant force him to drink,(so they say). JMV just did it his way, and is just in his own little world not even knowing his contributions to the entertainment field. But know what? Do we really care????? LOL

Mashpee, MA

#18 Jan 15, 2012
i never watched airwolf because i was out of town that day. i did watch the mechanic because i was a charles bronson fan and i remembered jmv. then his name would pop up here and there and then it didn't.
then years later i heard of him again when he had the car crash and was like 'wow, i remember that guy'.
then he disappeared again for a long time. now his name comes up again because there are reruns of the mechanic/worlds greatest athelete, yeah i remember that too and lots of other movies. so i thought, wtf happened to him since that crash?

oh well. was hoping that maybe he cleaned himself up, got married and lives happily somewhere. i guess happily somewhere in a bottle of booze.

you see you dont know people on tv , you think you do. now i have to go find out if khloe kardashain is really a kardashian or a fraud. this is important news and when i find that out i will let you know, er ah, who her father is or isn't.
catailz

Roland, Canada

#19 Jan 15, 2012
The best movie I saw JMV was White Line Fever. Remember that one? I saw a lot of JMV's videos on U-Tube, before and after his accident. Too bad he is just a shell of his former self. As far as other news, anything for publicity. Those Kardashians cant sing,dance, act, yet can promote themselves. All in a day's work I suppose. Meanwhile I would like to know what that Oprah is doing these days. She sure knew how to use people to shoot up to fame. The time was just right for a black female to take over the air-waves, but at what cost! Many know the truth of her but afraid of her power to condemn them. So sad.

Mashpee, MA

#20 Jan 17, 2012
Tribes is a really nice film. A bald JMV with no long blonde hair to swing around.
I don't know anything about Oprah other than the fact that she is superhuman and can leap from a building and fly like a bird, no a plane. I don't know what other superhuman talents she has that have not been revealed to me.

Meanwhile I have never seen one episode of any of the kardahsina shows on tv but I know enough. I know mother K cheated on lawyer k with a man that is supposedly 3rd k daughters father. Then lawyer k wanted a divorse and mother k got the house and moved Jenner Kardashain into the house with her kids. Father lawyer k didn't like this and wanted to fight it until mother k married jenner k.
then there is the whole false limo scene where mother day and kim k discuss the badass kris which would lead to her divorce but was filmed after the divorce. then lets not forget the whole scandle of their clothing line that is sewn by hand by poor children in china.
its like the movie of the year that never ever ever ends.
if jmv has never heard of the kardashians than i want to live where he lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jan-Michael Vincent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Airwolf Movie??? (Dec '09) Feb '17 Allen WRodgers 36
News Jan Michael Vincent (Nov '06) Feb '16 Phil Gray 479
Jan-Michael Vincent (Dec '11) Nov '15 Phil Gray 3
Jan-Michael Vincent (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kay4Kat 2
god grant me the serenity- (Apr '14) Apr '14 wdsta1 1
jmv (Mar '08) Feb '14 Iforgot my name a... 4
Jan Michael Vincent nude (Nov '11) Nov '13 Ian 6
More from around the web