The Real Cost of Being a Teen Mom? $7.6B

The Real Cost of Being a Teen Mom? $7.6B

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 23, 2008, titled The Real Cost of Being a Teen Mom? $7.6B. In it, ABC News reports that:

Teen motherhood has gained a bit of celebrity allure with the pregnancies of Jamie Lynn Spears and Bristol Palin, but front-line professionals see a starkly different reality involving poverty, lost ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Kristi

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#1 Jan 7, 2009
WHAT? NOO really.. WHAT? thats alot you know id do with that money... well i dont know i never will =]
I am 14 and pregnant with twins its going to be very diffcult and now knowing this im not sure what to do
Brandi

Ketchikan, AK

#2 Dec 15, 2010
i didn't know that it cost so much .. well i knew it cost a lot , but not that much. i mean yeah you have to think about buying the food, diapers, and supplies for the baby. but still that's a lot. and i'm not even pregnant , i'm just doing an essay on teen pregnancy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamie Lynn Spears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sixteen, Pregnant - and a Hit (Feb '08) Apr '16 Rita 11
News Jamie Lynn was an accident? (Mar '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 2
News Jamie Lynn's Breast-Feeding Flap (Sep '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 7
News Jamie Lynn Spears says motherhood "so much fun" (Jul '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 55
News Wal-Mart Stole Jamie Lynn Spears Breast-Feeding... (Sep '08) Aug '15 diana 26
News Sexy shows have consequences (Mar '09) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 2
News Jamie Lynn Spears Boosts "The Naked Brothers Ba... (Jan '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 68
More from around the web