Are Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldri...

Are Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge Getting Back Together?

There are 2 comments on the People story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Are Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge Getting Back Together?. In it, People reports that:

A reconciliation between Jamie Lynn Spears and former boyfriend Casey Aldridge may be in the works, a source tells PEOPLE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

XXX

Belle Vernon, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2010
I found it kind of funny that this guy who Jamie Lynn Spears had a kid with listed his profession as a "pipe layer". If you could get a 16 year old pregnant, you must be laying a lot of pipe.
This situation should teach young girls having sex a lesson: if you have sex and end up getting pregnant, you might have to sacrifice your entire personal or professional life as a result.
Sayarihna Hickston

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
no i think you and your mom and back in love having a sex lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamie Lynn Spears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sixteen, Pregnant - and a Hit (Feb '08) Apr '16 Rita 11
News Jamie Lynn was an accident? (Mar '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 2
News Jamie Lynn's Breast-Feeding Flap (Sep '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 7
News Jamie Lynn Spears says motherhood "so much fun" (Jul '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 55
News Wal-Mart Stole Jamie Lynn Spears Breast-Feeding... (Sep '08) Aug '15 diana 26
News Sexy shows have consequences (Mar '09) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 2
News Jamie Lynn Spears Boosts "The Naked Brothers Ba... (Jan '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 68
More from around the web