Levine to miss entire season n The Tanglewood conductor is recoveri...

Full story: Berkshire Eagle

Still recovering from major back surgery, James Levine will miss the entire 2010 Tanglewood season.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Bill44

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

It is time for Mr. Levine to be honest with himself and the BSO and the Met. Because of his health problems, age and his inability to be rehabilitated he can no longer meet his obligations. He should gracefully retire for the sake of both groups and there need for a consistent presence of a conductor.
Professor Harold Hill

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Is in River City and is would like to demonstrate the "think system" to the BSO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Levine Discussions

Search the James Levine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cesare Civetta's new book on Toscanini lets his... (Mar '13) Mar '13 oldeastsider 1
Conductors: The pharaohs of music - The Advocat... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Barton McLean 1
James Levine back for Boston Symphony's new season (Sep '10) Sep '10 non-believer 1
Recovering, Levine withdraws from Tanglewood se... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Resident 7
Tanglewood's 2010 season highlights (Nov '09) Nov '09 He Who Cannot Be Named 7
More bumps for Metropolitan Opera's 'Tosca' (Oct '09) Oct '09 Warrren and Mary 1
Commentary Tanglewooda s year of survival (Aug '09) Aug '09 Get Real 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••