andrew w.walker

bruce campbell

michael cross

r.lee ermey

ed bruce

colt buntline special

Barrow, UK

#1 Mar 6, 2012
author lou cameron helped create the character of deputy marshal custis long.since 1978 there is totalling over 400 books in the series.but only one movie.who should play marshall custis in a series of big budget films.
colt buntline special

Barrow, UK

#2 Mar 7, 2012
colt buntline special wrote:
author lou cameron helped create the character of deputy marshal custis long.since 1978 there is totalling over 400 books in the series.but only one movie.who should play marshall custis in a series of big budget films.
lou cameron released in 2010 a new series entitled longlegs.the story of sadie longley(sheriff)how many novels have been written.did cutis long appear?
Mary

Tucson, AZ

#3 Jun 21, 2013
colt buntline special wrote:
None of the men listed are anywhere near who I see as Longarm! Johnny Depp EWWWW?? NO WAY!!
longarm movie

Chester-le-street, UK

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the men listed are anywhere near who I see as Longarm! Johnny Depp EWWWW?? NO WAY!!
the advantage of casting johnny depp is he"s one of the few actors who could command the kind of budget needed to bring the longarm series to the big screen.with over 400 books in print.we would expect the first film to be epic.the disavantage of his casting is we really don"t won"t a actor who is bigger than the brand names tabor evans/longarm.i think johnny depp would be popular as longarm, but perhaps be better cast in comic books steve adams/straight arrow series or as gunfighter clay allison?was lou cameron plans for a longlegs series ended with is passing in 2010.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Garner son (Jan '06) Oct '16 Mark 42
News Critic's TV picks: 'Comanche Moon' (Jan '08) Aug '15 Urbanite 3
News On DVD: 'Rockford Files' finds right clue (Jan '08) Sep '14 MorganLvr 9
ames Grner (Jul '14) Sep '14 MorganLvr 6
News Vaughn to play Jim Rockford? (Apr '12) Jul '14 Latenighter 6
News Who was TV's greatest detective? (Jul '11) Jun '13 Zac Hanson 4
James Garner nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Raleigh 1
More from around the web