Next Last
Paul Davis

Montréal, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2006
Did Scott own a 1969 mustang?
MorganLvr

Goshen, IN

#2 Aug 4, 2006
James Garner does not have a son. Scott is his own middle name as well as one of his two daughters, Greta Scott.
Paul Davis

Montréal, Canada

#3 Sep 1, 2006
MorganLvr wrote:
James Garner does not have a son. Scott is his own middle name as well as one of his two daughters, Greta Scott.
Morgan
Thanks for your help. I am trying to track down a 1969 Mach 1 mustang coba jet he may have owned. I know he had many cars. Any Ideas if he had a 1969 Mach 1 mustang cobra jet?
Any idea where I could find any information (contacts) about the car, origianl color or any leads would be helpfull. THank you Paul Davis
june

UK

#4 Jul 16, 2007
when did james garner marry and what is his wife s name
Gigi Garner

AOL

#5 Sep 22, 2007
My father married my mother, Lois Clarke in beverly hills August 17th 1956. I was born, Greta Scott Garner in Santa Monica california on JaNUARY 4TH 1958. ;) WWW.GIGIGARNER.COM

“In the picture, I'm the biped,”

Since: Sep 07

Dallas, Texas

#6 Sep 24, 2007
Gigi Garner wrote:
My father married my mother, Lois Clarke in beverly hills August 17th 1956. I was born, Greta Scott Garner in Santa Monica california on JaNUARY 4TH 1958. ;) WWW.GIGIGARNER.COM
Good grief! It really IS you posting here!:o)
Lucilleie

AOL

#7 Sep 27, 2007
Gigi Garner wrote:
GiGi
I was wondering how they got all those photos of your Dad when he was young with a blond woman his "wife" in The Notebook. I realized that as long as I have been watching him in TV, I have never known about his family.(private)The photos appeared so real in the movie, I just assumed they were your Mom and maybe his true children. But I have found one photo online of you as a newborn and your mother was a brunette? Were the pictures from the movie "created" ??
Such a great movie too.
Much respect and admiration ~ I love your jewelry. I am a closet jewelry junkie!
K

Dallas, Texas

#8 Sep 29, 2007
Lucilleie wrote:
<quoted text>
GiGi
I was wondering how they got all those photos of your Dad when he was young with a blond woman his "wife" in The Notebook. I realized that as long as I have been watching him in TV, I have never known about his family.(private)The photos appeared so real in the movie, I just assumed they were your Mom and maybe his true children. But I have found one photo online of you as a newborn and your mother was a brunette? Were the pictures from the movie "created" ??
Such a great movie too.
Much respect and admiration ~ I love your jewelry. I am a closet jewelry junkie!
K
Hi! In case Gigi gets tied up and can't answer your question right away, I'll answer it. I've been a Garner fan so long, I was collecting articles and pictures when Gigi was born! I remember it well. LOL!

Lois Garner is definitely a brunette, In fact, the whole family has dark hair - Kim and Gigi both.

It's nothing short of amazing how professionals can manipulate photos these days. With the right sofrware, you can do almost anything. ;o)
Agranny1

Saint Albans, MO

#9 Nov 12, 2007
I think Nathaniel Marston looks like a young James Garner.
Jack Martin

AOL

#10 Apr 28, 2008
Gigi,
I caddied for your father in 1958. He played a round of golf with the pro at Las Posas Country Club, Bud Holscher, in Camarillo, CA. At the time he was driving an incredible 1958 Black Corvette. Did he hold on to that beautiful vehicle?
Ann Kuzy

AOL

#11 Aug 21, 2008
There is a man who plays the lead in "Bones" on TV who resembles a young Jamse Garner very much. Is he related?

Dallas, Texas

#12 Aug 26, 2008
Ann Kuzy wrote:
There is a man who plays the lead in "Bones" on TV who resembles a young Jamse Garner very much. Is he related?
No, they are not related.
Ellyn from Big Bear Lake

Big Bear City, CA

#13 Nov 1, 2008
At 63 I am the envy of my area ladies! I have a glossy photo of Jim Garner as Maverick circa 1958ish that is hand signed "to Ellyn My very best Jim Garner" The envelope is from my parent's friend, who was a gate guard at Warners and it says "Smitty North Gate" His name was Harry Smith. He knew I was a smitten teen and got this for me. I like to think it is authentic.

I wish James Garner would get this message. Would he remember Smitty?
Keith Mc Cartt

Dayton, OH

#14 Jan 9, 2009
Your Dad is my all time favorite on TV along with Don Knotts, I watch Maverick everytime that it is on TV, Do you know if Warner`s going to ever release the complete MAverick series on DVD ?

Since: Jun 08

Oakdale, TN

#15 Jan 19, 2009
Please Post an update on Mr. Garners health. I realy like his work as an actor, especially his Rockford Series.

Thank You - Ron

Dallas, Texas

#16 Feb 4, 2009
Ron R wrote:
Please Post an update on Mr. Garners health. I realy like his work as an actor, especially his Rockford Series.
Thank You - Ron
The last interview I heard with Gigi - a few weeks ago - she confirmed that he was doing great. I've seen some pictures of him taken in December, 2008, and he looks super.
nap

Dallas, TX

#17 Jul 5, 2009
Did James and Loise seperate?
I thought that i read after Rockford file James left his wife.
nap

Dallas, Texas

#18 Jul 28, 2009
nap wrote:
Did James and Loise seperate?
I thought that i read after Rockford file James left his wife.
nap
Nope. They did live apart for a while because Jim was just so ill and depressed, he felt it was best that way. When I felt better, they were back together and have been together ever since.

They have been married for 53 years now.
nap

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 26, 2009
James Garner took three photo of him looking cross eyed, side ways and streight on. All at the same time. He was very young and was in a white tee shirt.Can you help me find them.
nap
Annie

Bella Vista, Australia

#20 Oct 14, 2009
Gigi Garner wrote:
Just dropping by to say hello from a long time James Garner fan in Australia. I don't think there's anything he made I haven't watched. I really wish they'd brought Heartsounds out on dvd. He's a wonderful actor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Critic's TV picks: 'Comanche Moon' (Jan '08) Aug '15 Urbanite 3
News On DVD: 'Rockford Files' finds right clue (Jan '08) Sep '14 MorganLvr 9
ames Grner (Jul '14) Sep '14 MorganLvr 6
News Vaughn to play Jim Rockford? (Apr '12) Jul '14 Latenighter 6
Poll who should star in a longarm movie (Mar '12) Jun '13 longarm movie 4
News Who was TV's greatest detective? (Jul '11) Jun '13 Zac Hanson 4
James Garner nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Raleigh 1
More from around the web