Carville, Matalin agree on new home i...

Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. Louis

There are 3 comments on the Mississippi Business Journal story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. Louis. In it, Mississippi Business Journal reports that:

The property that so many Bay St. Louis residents knew as New Orleans musician Pete Fountain's place now belongs to a couple well known for their politics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississippi Business Journal.

Bay Breeze

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Welcome to Da Bay... this is a great town with great people.
Joe

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Hope y'all will love this place as much as we do. James, the Republicans out number the Democrats here but we will still try to make you feel at home.
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#3 Nov 21, 2012
welcome, we need more democrats in the area. My husband and I enjoy watching you on the Bill Maher show. Best of wishes to you and your family,this is a great place to live and the people are wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
News Carville unrepentant on criticism of White Hous... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Pope Benedict 286
More from around the web