Carville: Democrats Will Rule Washing...

Carville: Democrats Will Rule Washington for 40 Years

There are 1 comment on the US News & World Report story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Carville: Democrats Will Rule Washington for 40 Years. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

For his latest book about Democrats ruling Washington for the next 40 years, consultant James Carville laid his thesis out to Republicans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

Cheryl

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2009
I really enjoy listening to James Carvell and I am a bit concerned about his health. Is he doing OK - because he looks really thin and almost skeleton like. Would hate to lose him - he is such a great speaker and supporter of my party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
News Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web