Karl Rove, James Carville will debate...

Karl Rove, James Carville will debate at Chicago Theatre

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 26, 2009, titled Karl Rove, James Carville will debate at Chicago Theatre. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

On Thursday at the Chicago Theatre, Karl Rove , former senior adviser and deputy chief of staff to President George W. Bush , will debate James Carville, the Democratic strategist and political consultant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

John Bows

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 May 28, 2009
If I could give Karl Rove just one thing, it would be for him to "feel the pain" of those whom his actions have caused pain.
Wait, wait. If I could give Karl Rove just two things, first it would have to be a waterboarding by Keith Olberman, and then for him to "feel the...," wait!
If I could give Karl Rove just three things, first it would be a Keith Olberman waterboarding, then a message in morse code from James Carville translated to him with a rhythmic kneeing of his genitalia, and THEN for him to "feel the pai-...," NO!
If I could give Karl Rove JUST FOUR THINGS....
(repeat ad infinitum, ad valorum)
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#2 May 28, 2009
Karl "Teflon" Rove is da man! He makes dem liberals whine like coyotees. Hoooowwwwooooooo Proscecute Bush! Hooooowoooooooo Prosecute Cheney! Hooooowwwoooooooo!
TIRED OF PAYING

Wheaton, IL

#3 May 28, 2009
This ought to be interesting. Carville plays the dumb as a fox role very well. He has game. He'll be able to reference the "fear" tactics used by Replublicans as unsuccessful as seen in the last election. And their declining popularity amongst the majority of Americans.

Rowe will have some questions and comments about Obama duplicating everyone of Bush's anti-terrorism policies........but Obama and media previouslly called them bad or unconsititutional. Hmmmmm.

And of course he's going to jump on the big question. If Bush's spending was bad (and it was) then how is HUGE spending justified now?

If they talk about California and its potential bailout that could be fun to listen too. Each trying to explain how California reached the mess that its in.

But, I am not going to line their pockets with my $$$$. Too many taxes and illegal aliens expenses for me to pay. Gotta save a few pennies for myself and not give it to talking heads.
Emily

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 30, 2009
Jay Bagwell, who served in counterintelligence in Afghanistan speaks about why the U.S. cannot torture, how it emboldens our enemies, and why it is against military values.

&fe ature=haxa_popt00us11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
News Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web