Spilled Oil Knows No Party Affiliation

May 29, 2010 Full story: WBUR-AM Boston

Frustration continues to mount as oil from the blown out well in the Gulf of Mexico attacks the delicate coast of Louisiana.

Full Story
Evelyn Hersey

Pensacola, FL

#1 May 30, 2010
The final result of this manmade (BP) catastrophe has the potential of being no less than an environmental genocide of not only a very rich and historic human culture but the destruction of wildlife species native to the entire Gulf Coast.
Keep up the heat!
LOL

Tampa, FL

#2 May 30, 2010
obama's in charge and doesn't have a clue as to what to do........soooooo, he takes a long holiday weekend to party with the homeboys.....

I guess if the bagmen won't come to you.....you go to them.
soootired

Lawrence, KS

#3 Jun 14, 2010
so tell me LOL
what did you do this weekend?

What are you planning to do about the Gulf Coast. I wanna know cause I got people down there.
realamerican57

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Jul 14, 2008 ... Bush lifts presidential ban on offshore oil drilling. This article was published on guardian.co.uk at 17.42 BST on Monday 14 July 2008 ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web