Gergen: a If Gov. Fought WWII Like Oi...

Gergen: a If Gov. Fought WWII Like Oil Spill Wea d Be Speaking Germana

There are 1 comment on the Mediaite.com story from May 27, 2010, titled Gergen: a If Gov. Fought WWII Like Oil Spill Wea d Be Speaking Germana. In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

The President Obama /BP Oil Spill pile-on continues . It's starting to feel like the new media sporting event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

Maria Gomez

United States

#1 May 27, 2010
Obama is crazy like a Fox.

Ignoring the pleas of the Gulf states was easy they are RED STATEs.

He really through Mary Landrieu under the bus. She supported his unpopular Orwellian nightmares and then he tossed her future aside like he would toss an American flag into the gutter.

What a terrifying excuse for a President. All of this just to help the chances of passage of his monsterous "climate change cap and trade' Bill.

Will Landrieu resign in disgrace or wait to be tossed out next election?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
News Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web