Sebelius Called "Remarkable"

Sebelius Called "Remarkable"

There are 6 comments on the WIBW-TV Topeka story from Oct 26, 2007, titled Sebelius Called "Remarkable". In it, WIBW-TV Topeka reports that:

Governor Kathleen Sebelius may be hitching a ride to Washington, as Hillary Clinton's Vice-President. Well-known Democratic strategist James Carville says Sebelius is his choice as a Clinton #2 selection. via WIBW-TV Topeka

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBW-TV Topeka.

DrDeth

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2007
OH GREAT, 2 friggin NAZIs in the white house at the same time. keep an eye on your bank accounts, america, because taxes are goin thru the roof with these 2 IDIOTS running the country. i for one, am moving my family to MEXICO. after all, on election day next year, mexico should be pretty close to DEVOID of mexicans. theyre all up here, buying OUR foreclosed houses. WE ALL need to leave, so that all the new, MEXICAN/US citizens can pay for all the new tax laws and get their $5000 for buying US citizenship back, when they have a kid here. these 2 women really need to just GO AWAY and pump each other. (for money)lol. too. good-bye america as we know it.

Since: Jul 07

Kansas

#2 Oct 28, 2007
DrDeth wrote:
OH GREAT, 2 friggin NAZIs in the white house at the same time. keep an eye on your bank accounts, america, because taxes are goin thru the roof with these 2 IDIOTS running the country. i for one, am moving my family to MEXICO. after all, on election day next year, mexico should be pretty close to DEVOID of mexicans. theyre all up here, buying OUR foreclosed houses. WE ALL need to leave, so that all the new, MEXICAN/US citizens can pay for all the new tax laws and get their $5000 for buying US citizenship back, when they have a kid here. these 2 women really need to just GO AWAY and pump each other.(for money)lol. too. good-bye america as we know it.
I think it would be a great match because even fewer people would vote for a two-woman ticket.(And I say this as a woman). I say bring it on!

Since: Oct 07

Olathe, KS

#3 Oct 30, 2007
DrDeth wrote:
OH GREAT, 2 friggin NAZIs in the white house at the same time. keep an eye on your bank accounts, america, because taxes are goin thru the roof with these 2 IDIOTS running the country. i for one, am moving my family to MEXICO. after all, on election day next year, mexico should be pretty close to DEVOID of mexicans. theyre all up here, buying OUR foreclosed houses. WE ALL need to leave, so that all the new, MEXICAN/US citizens can pay for all the new tax laws and get their $5000 for buying US citizenship back, when they have a kid here. these 2 women really need to just GO AWAY and pump each other.(for money)lol. too. good-bye america as we know it.
I speak Spanish, so I might as well follow you. I am retired, so my two pensions, should go well in Cancun or similar spot.
Frogger

Pass Christian, MS

#4 Oct 30, 2007
Rick op wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak Spanish, so I might as well follow you. I am retired, so my two pensions, should go well in Cancun or similar spot.
She is remarkable, she just declared Dec. 24th a holiday for all us state employees.

Since: Jul 07

Kansas

#5 Oct 30, 2007
Frogger wrote:
<quoted text>
She is remarkable, she just declared Dec. 24th a holiday for all us state employees.
Just how many holidays do you guys get off???

Since: Oct 07

Olathe, KS

#6 Nov 2, 2007
PBI wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many holidays do you guys get off???
When I retired from state employment elevenh years ago, we got off on the following:
New Years
Martin Luther King Jr.
President's Day
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Veteran's Day
Thanksgiving (2 days)
Christmas (2 days if Christmas occurs on Saturday or Sunday when the Governor declared it.)
Discretionary Day.
I understand President's Day no longer granted. Some years different holidays for classified and unclassified employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
News Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web