(Hillary) Clinton For President? That Is Not The Past The Democ...

In the Sunday, July 2nd Washington Post article " The Power of Hillary ", James Carville and Mark J. Penn argue that Hillary Clinton, if she runs in 2008, can win the Presidency. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Our poor excuses

Denver, CO

#21 Dec 5, 2006
Eric V wrote:
I'm a republican, And I would vote for Hillary for President in an instant, Its a no brainer.
Besides its the dems turn at the whitehouse guess I'm tired of bush and his views.....
I became disappointed with this administration also.
Not knowing who will run against her and knowing her extreme views can you honestly say it is a good plan to make that decision now?
Greed

Auburn Hills, MI

#22 Dec 5, 2006
Eric V San Dimas, Ca mabe it is time to dump the republican and dimacrats because both partties have lost thouch with the American People. They have there own little projects they want to work on and they don't give a Rat's Behind who they hert. This finger pointing, and blame game in Washington is gettig sickning. We can send gradeschoolers to do that. I only hope that We all can start seeing past all The BS. I feel there are great leaders in this country and I hope they will step up.
Jack

Atlanta, GA

#23 Dec 6, 2006
I'm voting for her !!!- Male, 42 and Navy Veteran
Sarah

AOL

#24 Dec 6, 2006
Eric V wrote:
I'm a republican, And I would vote for Hillary for President in an instant, Its a no brainer.
Besides its the dems turn at the whitehouse guess I'm tired of bush and his views.....
Bwahahahaha! You're so transparent Eric.
Our poor excuses

Denver, CO

#25 Dec 6, 2006
I myself would welcome a great woman president in the USA,

but my wife refuses to run for office.
bear

Warren, OH

#27 Dec 15, 2006
are u running 4 president
cool

Hollywood, FL

#29 Feb 28, 2007
shes cooool !!!!!!!!!!
IDIOT ONE

Rayne, LA

#30 Feb 28, 2007
Vote your leaders - with eye wide open! Investigate! investigate!

Lets stop bickering my system is better than your system , my nation is better than yours, my race is better yours, my religion is better than yours... this will all lead to world wars.---> Instead lets all find Good solutions to our world problems: End famine, disease, ill of the earth...." Lets all DO GOOD"

Please consider this and think about:
Lets as global community, the masses if given chance, by '"Peaceful means'" work together to get "RID all arms and weapons factories in the world" and "Rid all the bad man-made systems"... that does not serve us that will cause ill-will in this world that lead to Wars, Famines... and ask ourselfs can we live in peace and harmony in this microsm . A human faility . Are we asking for too much?
Human Masses putting Bad leaders into power! So bad leaders putting more bad leader into power!
Mindless and brainless human masses kowtowing to false world political leaders, instititutions, religious intermediaries, popstars... that cause ill will, so please think hard before you worship and put your leaders into office, if given the chance.
Only you as human masses. if given chance must make the wise choice and with discretion on who to put into office and help the weak or else it may all come back to haunt you and your generation after !(Hopefully GOD can intervene and guide us all.)"Ask yourself is your leader serving your interest with pure or heart? Why are fighting each other?.Instead serve the many first with unselfish act and devotion with charitiable acts and without prejudice and serve GOD, the reward - and then we will become enlighten with universe in harmony and .have peace within us. DO GOOD!"
Please WAKE UP PEOPLEs of world you just bunch of maronic idiotics fools, causing more problems such as I'm better then you mentality..., remember divine being just want everyone to love each other! Look at world so called leaders of yesterday and today they all false prophets causing wars, problems ...an all humans mass just follows, kowtow to these false charistimatic human leaders like they are gods; like brainless zombies get them further into destruction of so called human idiotic race! Peace is the answer. So Wake up stupid morinic humans of race, USE little damn brains before puting the same old and few so called false leader(s); which have mass of humans, neighbors, countries... pit agianst each other like damn animals causing the destruction of the so called human race! We as brainless mass of human idiotic of an sorry race need to realize that only we are one that needs to make decision wisely and with discretion before putting those leaders into office... hopefully god will intervene in time to guide us.
From
I also belong to so called " idiotic moronic human of race", So I am also one so called Human Idiot of race: I hoping to resolve in so call time; there will be Peace on earth and Goodwill to all mankind! AMen
IDIOT ONE! Please pass it on!

Since: Dec 06

Irvine

#31 Mar 1, 2007
Ive lost track howmany people are now running for president? And I will not vote in an Islamist So Obama bin laden is out.
thelma owens

AOL

#32 Apr 25, 2007
who will support Israel the most that is who im voting for
In search of the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Apr 25, 2007
Eric V wrote:
It is a no brainer alright. It means you have no damn brains.
In search of the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Apr 25, 2007
sas wrote:
Obama and Edwards for President. I think our society at this time would support their bid for the office. Isn't it time for our country to show diversity in our choices.
So that means we are supposed to elect a black man even though he is a liberal moron?

Diversity id fine but we still need competent leaders instead of brain dead liberal morons.

If we are going to elect a black man or a woman lets make sure they are not anti American liberal pieces of communist shit.
In search of the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Apr 25, 2007
Jack wrote:
I'm voting for her !!!- Male, 42 and Navy Veteran
You are a disgrace to the US Navy. Too bad flogging is a thing of the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web