(Hillary) Clinton For President? That...

(Hillary) Clinton For President? That Is Not The Past The Democ...

There are 33 comments on the Howard County Blog story from Jul 2, 2006, titled (Hillary) Clinton For President? That Is Not The Past The Democ.... In it, Howard County Blog reports that:

In the Sunday, July 2nd Washington Post article " The Power of Hillary ", James Carville and Mark J. Penn argue that Hillary Clinton, if she runs in 2008, can win the Presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Howard County Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hillary Clinton

Gate City, VA

#1 Jul 2, 2006
You go Girl !!!
m powell

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jul 2, 2006
why not condelisa rice...hillary no go -she supported her lying husband
bjk

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2006
Hillary Clinton wrote:
You go Girl !!!
If the Dems are going to win, there is only one way...
OBAMA / EDWARDS ticket!
notasitseems

Shreveport, LA

#4 Nov 1, 2006
Would like to see her in a 'no holds' non-scripted interview with a top notch interviewer. She continues to change her positions depending on what her pollsters tell her is favorable. What would she do about Iran, Iraq, N. Korea, illegal immigration, taxes, education, health care, social security, etc,etc,. I don't have a clue as to what her positions are and right now, I don't think she does either.
bezelt

Plainfield, IL

#5 Nov 1, 2006
m powell wrote:
why not condelisa rice...hillary no go -she supported her lying husband
Does lying fall under the category of ethics? If so, this author should take a careful look at the Bush administration. I would much rather have to deal with a lie about a personal matter posed no threat to the country than lies or whatever that did.

Will the truth finally be told about:
(1) Who ,if anyone,in the Bush administration outed Valery Plame?
(2) What were the Weapons of Mass Destruction that the Bush administration was searching for?
(3) Who received the CIA warnings from Mr. Tenet?

One way to avoid lying is to remain closed mouth. Another way to avoid trouble is to not talk under oath like President Bill Clinton did.

Even if the Republicans did resurrect two long dead president's to help with their defense in the FISA hearings, they did not testify under oath. I believe that was one of their requirements for speaking to the senators.
notasitseems

Shreveport, LA

#6 Nov 1, 2006
bezelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does lying fall under the category of ethics? If so, this author should take a careful look at the Bush administration. I would much rather have to deal with a lie about a personal matter posed no threat to the country than lies or whatever that did.
Will the truth finally be told about:
(1) Who ,if anyone,in the Bush administration outed Valery Plame?
(2) What were the Weapons of Mass Destruction that the Bush administration was searching for?
(3) Who received the CIA warnings from Mr. Tenet?
One way to avoid lying is to remain closed mouth. Another way to avoid trouble is to not talk under oath like President Bill Clinton did.
Even if the Republicans did resurrect two long dead president's to help with their defense in the FISA hearings, they did not testify under oath. I believe that was one of their requirements for speaking to the senators.
Much to do about nothing.
The President

Tulcea, Romania

#7 Nov 1, 2006
You make me laugh !:))

Did you see this: http://amazingscience.octopis.com/

Do you still think the same now?:))))
Wally

Evanston, IL

#8 Nov 26, 2006
bjk wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Dems are going to win, there is only one way...
OBAMA / EDWARDS ticket!
I don't see Edwards taking 2nd position and I don't see Obama taking 2nd position either. There is an awful lot of arrogance in the group of Democratic nomination hopefuls.
Wally

Evanston, IL

#9 Nov 26, 2006
notasitseems wrote:
Would like to see her in a 'no holds' non-scripted interview with a top notch interviewer. She continues to change her positions depending on what her pollsters tell her is favorable. What would she do about Iran, Iraq, N. Korea, illegal immigration, taxes, education, health care, social security, etc,etc,. I don't have a clue as to what her positions are and right now, I don't think she does either.
I have NEVER seen her in an interview as you mention. I do not think she could handle it! She flip-flops on issues as much as Kerry!
Greed

Auburn Hills, MI

#10 Nov 28, 2006
The very thought of Hillary Clinton running for presedent makes me wont to run far away. She is more of a BSER then Bill. This country would be in a boatload of trouble. It be like putting devil on the ballot. We need to find someone that not so dam greedy.
master mark

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 28, 2006
Greed wrote:
The very thought of Hillary Clinton running for presedent makes me wont to run far away. She is more of a BSER then Bill. This country would be in a boatload of trouble. It be like putting devil on the ballot. We need to find someone that not so dam greedy.
I agree with you.....Hillary is pure evil probably worse than BILL

all you got to do is look back in the news at what happenned to anyone that had privy to any of their financial records back in the 90s ......

lets see VINCE FOSTER supposedly committed suiside
a week before he was suppposed to testify at the WHITEWATER hearings....all his records somehow ended up on Hillarys desk.....WOW wasnt that a lucky beak..

people that have any dirt on the Clintons seemed to either have auto accidents ...by themselves..

committed sueside....died in plane crashes while on diplomatic trips to Bosina ect ect........

Its such a funny co-incidence how everyone dies that has the goods on them....

the trail of dead people goes way back....

she would make a great dictator...

Eventually she would put Saddam to shame
sas

Lucas, OH

#12 Nov 28, 2006
Obama and Edwards for President. I think our society at this time would support their bid for the office. Isn't it time for our country to show diversity in our choices. Our media and politicians are always making the grandest attempts to show they are so fair in making sure their cabinet is made up of all people, but when it comes to a person of color running for office, i want to see them backing the canidate.
Greed

Auburn Hills, MI

#13 Nov 28, 2006
The Clinton,s in office together would be the end of the world as we see it.
Hillary President Of the USA,and Billy President of the UN. Mix the two togeether what do you get? One World Nation,One World Money. WE will see more Enron's then you could emangen. God help us all if the eavil couple return. What we need to do is get a fresh start in our goverment. Like lets get rid of party names,because Demacrat or Republican does not mean anything anymore. Both sides are full of emty words. The have no consideration to the peple they serive. The parities are so bissy tripping over each other to point the finger when somthing goes wrong. The special interist and Big bisness own most of the vote on capitalhill. Where do we the people stand in the muck of it all?
Greed

Auburn Hills, MI

#14 Dec 4, 2006
It looks like Hillary is going to throw he hat in the ring. The press is grearing up with the Demacrats to put a verey dangerest person into power. I hope there is some out there Man or woman that will run aginst Hillary. This country needs to turn around. We need less liers,greedy,sex scandels,and the list coud go on. WE need a President that the people could look up to. A president that would be a leader and not a poppet for all the big greedy doller puching but heads that are out there.
Sarah

AOL

#15 Dec 5, 2006
sas wrote:
Obama and Edwards for President. I think our society at this time would support their bid for the office. Isn't it time for our country to show diversity in our choices. Our media and politicians are always making the grandest attempts to show they are so fair in making sure their cabinet is made up of all people, but when it comes to a person of color running for office, i want to see them backing the canidate.
Educate yourself in regards to Soros and his newest connection to Obama and get back to me. Thanks
notasitseems

Shreveport, LA

#16 Dec 5, 2006
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself in regards to Soros and his newest connection to Obama and get back to me. Thanks
It's a given that Soros will have final approval on the last one standing. Money talks and they are running not walking to pay homage at his money altar. I refuse to vote for any proxy for Soros.
Sarah

AOL

#17 Dec 5, 2006
notasitseems wrote:
<quoted text>It's a given that Soros will have final approval on the last one standing. Money talks and they are running not walking to pay homage at his money altar. I refuse to vote for any proxy for Soros.
Me too, he has a definite agenda and one that should scare the heck out of all American's.
Our poor excuses

Denver, CO

#18 Dec 5, 2006
Thank you Hillary - for allowing those outside of New York to vote against you.
Sarah

AOL

#19 Dec 5, 2006
master mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.....Hillary is pure evil probably worse than BILL
all you got to do is look back in the news at what happenned to anyone that had privy to any of their financial records back in the 90s ......
lets see VINCE FOSTER supposedly committed suiside
a week before he was suppposed to testify at the WHITEWATER hearings....all his records somehow ended up on Hillarys desk.....WOW wasnt that a lucky beak..
people that have any dirt on the Clintons seemed to either have auto accidents ...by themselves..
committed sueside....died in plane crashes while on diplomatic trips to Bosina ect ect........
Its such a funny co-incidence how everyone dies that has the goods on them....
the trail of dead people goes way back....
she would make a great dictator...
Eventually she would put Saddam to shame
My term for Vince is he was Fosterized---shot himself in the back 27 times with a bolt action.
Eric V

Lake Forest, CA

#20 Dec 5, 2006
I'm a republican, And I would vote for Hillary for President in an instant, Its a no brainer.
Besides its the dems turn at the whitehouse guess I'm tired of bush and his views.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
News Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web