James Carville, Mary Matalin to head ...

James Carville, Mary Matalin to head 2013 Super Bowl committee

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 3, 2009, titled James Carville, Mary Matalin to head 2013 Super Bowl committee. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Husband-and-wife political consultants James Carville and Mary Matalin, who live in New Orleans, will be the co-chairs of the host committee for the 2013 Super Bowl, which will be played in the Louisiana Superdome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

IrishMN

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 3, 2009
Snake oil salesmen...both of them.
get the Dems

Brookfield, WI

#3 Sep 3, 2009
off the Super Bowl committee they dont know how to run a business deal and make any money without trying to give it all away to social programs.
Numbskulls

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 6, 2009
Good, maybe that will keep that rabid nutball Carville occupied for awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
News Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Ston... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Nation of Imbeciles 5
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
More from around the web