James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Dru...

James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Stoned' When Approving Smoking Ad

There are 5 comments on the KVOR-AM Colorado Springs story from Oct 27, 2011, titled James Carville: Cain Staffer 'Was Drunk or Stoned' When Approving Smoking Ad. In it, KVOR-AM Colorado Springs reports that:

People have called it both postmodern genius or amateur hour but Democratic strategist James Carville doesn't think Herman Cain's campaign manager was in the right state of mind when he taped that now viral ad that features the staffer smoking a cigarette.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOR-AM Colorado Springs.

Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 27, 2011
I doubt that anyone was really surprised. In hindsight, the Cain campaign likely prefers this angle because they don't want anyone to know that Cain personally approved it.
jim fixit

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 28, 2011
well, I find it refreshing. No I don't smoke, no I don't promote smoking but last time I checked it was not illegal...so what's the deal? If he'd had a glass of wine would you like that better?

Can we focus on the message? Cain is the best hope the republican party has. Face it, he's the best hope this nation has.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#3 Oct 28, 2011
you mean j-j-j-james c-c-c-carville, that l-l-l-loon from arkansas that talks l-l-l-l-like walter b-b-b-brenan is saying somebody looks drunk or stoned????
HowzBoutDat

Ijamsville, MD

#4 Oct 28, 2011
James Carville was born that way and has been losing ground ever since.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 28, 2011
jim fixit wrote:
well, I find it refreshing. No I don't smoke, no I don't promote smoking but last time I checked it was not illegal...so what's the deal? If he'd had a glass of wine would you like that better?

Can we focus on the message? Cain is the best hope the republican party has. Face it, he's the best hope this nation has.
You're not at all persuasive. The best hope this nation actually has is to elect NONE OF THE ABOVE from either party. Both parties have become permeated with so much vile filth that no one can be trusted. Do you ever ask yourself, "How can these be the ONLY nominees in a nation of over 300 million?"

Moreover, you're an incredibly easy sell. Cain won't win the nomination and, if he did, it would likely guarantee the ever-so-worthless Obama's second term.

I'm a conservative and I'm telling you that straight forward. There is not one candidate from either party that possesses the leadership skills needed to move this nation forward out of its pending financial collapse.

The presidency isn't a popularity contest which is what Cain is precisely trying to turn it in to. More frightening for the REP party is that fact that Cain actually has a 25% rating in the polls thanks to what appears to be an enormous level of obstinate rubes and luddites cheering on someone who is unlikely to sustain a protracted campaign until late next year.

Even if Cain were elected, it is highly likely he would be impotent with a RINO/DINO congress. His 9-9-9 plan would never pass. If it somehow did, it would end up looking like an angel food cake that had literally been buttraped by all in some jail cell block.

During the debates, I see Cain showing light tremors and some responses that show signs of senility. If elected, Cain would become the third oldest president in our nation's history behind Reagan, the oldest, and Harrison, the 10th president who died after a month in office. This makes Cain's running mate even more critical but he is likely to pick some talkshow mouthpiece like Neal Boortz.

In all likelihood, Cain is being allowed to tout and popularize his tax plan early on before the preplanned media dump so that the tax issue can rise in a real world environment between both parties.

It's no secret that the RINOs would love to blow a hell of a lot more money on defense and are looking for programs to ax like Medicare to help pay for it. DEMs too want more cash for money wasting projects.

In the end, all of this tax talk is going to lead to a VAT that strictly pays for SS & Medicare, leaving a nice load of cash for congressional lowlife to pass out to their buddies. Cain will simply be remembered for opening Pandora's box in front of a gullible electorate.

If you'll even bother to check, you'll see that NEITHER PARTY has ANY PLANS to REDUCE the NATIONAL DEBT of nearly $15 trillion. Not even the phony Path to Prosperity plan by rube Ryan pays one nickel down on the debt itself. That money is gone and they couldn't care less.

Look for yourself, it's outright sickening:

Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Carville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carville: Hillary haters 'inhumane' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 19
News Carville, Matalin agree on new home in Bay St. ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
I Know How to Win the Presidential Election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terry S 1
News Democratic strategists tell Obama: 'reset and s... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr_Bill 17
News Charles Krauthammer: People have rejected liber... (Aug '10) Aug '10 lkjnvosdnou 1
News Former Clinton adviser James Carville leads Ark... (Jul '10) Jul '10 taxpayer2 2
News Carville unrepentant on criticism of White Hous... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Pope Benedict 286
More from around the web