NYT Lets Racially Inflammatory Al Sha...

NYT Lets Racially Inflammatory Al Sharpton Rhapsodize on Civil Rights Legacy of James Brown

There are 1 comment on the NewsBusters.org story from Jun 5, 2012, titled NYT Lets Racially Inflammatory Al Sharpton Rhapsodize on Civil Rights Legacy of James Brown. In it, NewsBusters.org reports that:

Al Sharpton, the veteran Democratic activist and racial provocateur who hosts "PoliticsNation" on MSNBC, reviewed a James Brown biography for the New York Times Sunday Book Review and was interviewed in the Reviews' "Up Front " section.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsBusters.org.

william parker

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I see you still have ignorant minded people that dont know too much! They talk about Mr. Brown's past but forgot what he came from and where he had gotten! What about Elvis and his weird antics and his avid drug use! He should have been jailed but instead walked free like Richard watergate Nixon! Be careful because everybody life will be on display for all to see!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News May 3, 1933: James Brown, Godfather of Soul, is... May '15 priviliged white boy 2
News Happy 2015 RIP Birthday to the Godfather of Sou... May '15 Lady Madonna 2
News Smile. We love you. We hate you. At the same time (Jul '09) May '15 Kiss Me Quick 44
News Isaac Hayes Dies Aged 65 (Oct '08) Mar '15 Man 2
News Former backup singer declared James Browna s wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Reese fitherspunk 1
News The Note: Ebola Digs In (Oct '14) Oct '14 OccupyThis 2
News Former Halton student performing at fundraising... (Oct '14) Oct '14 music 1
More from around the web