Jaden Smith dating Kylie Jenner?

Jaden Smith dating Kylie Jenner?

There are 2 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Jaden Smith dating Kylie Jenner?. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

The 15-year-old reality TV star was spotted in a London cafe with the 'Karate Kid' actor over the weekend and friends have revealed they have recently started a relationship after being friends for some time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

saifull

Indonesia

#1 Mar 4, 2013
thanks nice info
please visit my blog : restama.info

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 14, 2013
So what! Who is the demented pedophile following them around?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jada Pinkett Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jada Pinkett Smith: Girls Trip is 'important' f... 21 hr SBT 1
News Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith join Obama youth... (Apr '16) May '16 Richard 8
News Jesse Jackson calls for Oscars boycott (Feb '16) Apr '16 Ray Nagindanig 9
News Jada Pinkett Smith opts for a classy response t... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Dustin Hoffman: 'America Has A Problem With Rac... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Ebony celebrates Black Hollywood on the Oscar's... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Say Wha Duh Fuh 1
News Academy Awards: Will Smith pleased over Oscars ... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Nikki 17
More from around the web