Jaclyn Smith pulling for Farrah Fawcett in her cancer struggle

Jul 15, 2007 Full story: The Cancer Blog

“I don't know; were we drinking something in the water on that set?”

Posted Jul 14th 2007 10:03AM by Patricia Mayville-Cox Filed under: Celebrity cancer diagnosis Jaclyn Smith, one of the original stars of Charlie's Angels, speaks out about Farrah Fawcett's second round of ... via The Cancer Blog

Full Story
Brian Abramson

Tucson, AZ

#1 Aug 5, 2007
I was so happy to hear that Farrah got her clean bill of health.Then I see that the cancer came back.My mother had the same thing happen, now she tells me its benign.My mother studied books on natural healings and it actually worked.Farrah has a case of cancer that could become benign.
Lets all pray for Farrah.
Breast Cancer Survivor

Sacramento, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2007
Anybody have an update on her?
coolhandrob

AOL

#3 Sep 23, 2007
Its been a few months and Ive heard nothing on Farrah's health. Considering the amount of media coverage she gets Im very surprised we havent heard anything. Usually shows like Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood are all over Farrah updates, Im not sure that hearing nothing is good or bad. Im a little concerned.
Mary Jane

Warwick, RI

#4 May 15, 2009
You are a brave, brave, girl Farrah!!!
chris

Haines City, FL

#5 May 15, 2009
you go farrah....u are strongggggggg.....be faithfullllllll believe in your healing1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jaclyn Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot pants (Dec '12) Dec '12 Elzora 1
Jaclyn Smith nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Roberto 1
Jaclyn Smith Fears 'Charlie's Angels' Cancer Curse (Jul '07) Jun '12 patty lantz 2
Publicist: A'Charlie's AngelA' Star Jaclyn Smit... (Sep '09) Sep '09 pghdon 3
Ryan leads Farrah Fawcett tributes (Jun '09) Jun '09 KissandTell 2
Newsbits: Jaclyn Smith, Kate Jackson Farrah Sup... (May '09) May '09 JAMIE 5
For This Charlie's Angel, Her Home Is Her Heaven (Jan '09) May '09 lapar 4

Jaclyn Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE