All Time Low draws high regard at home -

All Time Low draws high regard at home -

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 3, 2007, titled All Time Low draws high regard at home -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

How's this for a homecoming: a packed house of hundreds of teenagers - and more than a few parents - shrieking, waving their hands in the air and snapping grainy cell phone photos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Rockinoutvirgini a

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 4, 2007
It is awesome to see bands not quite mainstream in the papers, even if it is their home town. My two sisters and I are in love with this band. We have seen them on multiple occasions and were inpressed with everything they do! They are laid back guys always willing to take time out for their fans. Which seems to be harder and harder to find these days. We are in Richmond, Virginia and can not wait for the guys to come around again! You should be proud they are from your hometown!
emily

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Nov 13, 2007
i was there!! that was soo freaking awsomee!
Kelsi

California, MD

#3 Dec 13, 2007
I was there!
It was amazing.
I cant wait until they come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheeky 'You Don't Know Jack' trivia game is back (Jan '13) Jan '13 Joe6Pack 1
News Fieger Mulls Mayoral Run, Says Detroit Needs Wh... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kingfish 5
News Assisted suicide advocate Kevorkian dies at age 83 (Jun '11) Jan '12 Will Dockery 2
News Jack Kevorkian | 1928-2011: Assisted-suicide ad... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Mark 22
News Dr. Jack Kevorkian Dies (Jun '11) Jun '11 Carbide 11
News Assisted suicide advocate Kevorkian dies at age... (Jun '11) Jun '11 power 5
News Assisted suicide advocate Kevorkian dies at age 83 (Jun '11) Jun '11 JimJonesKoolAidDi... 1
More from around the web