Jack Nicholson Sunglasses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bbbdco

Williston, ND

#1 Jan 13, 2006
Does anyone know where one can get "Jack Nicholson Sunglasses"? Is there a place on the internet you could point me to? Thanks.

Dan

[email protected]
Catia Deodato

São Bernardo Do Campo, Brazil

#2 Feb 27, 2006
the great
Joe

Tucson, AZ

#3 Oct 9, 2006
I am also looking for them.
Trish Rush

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 19, 2006
I really don't understand all the fuss about is sunglassess. They're dark glasses no matter who has them on.
Thanks, T. R.
Joe Vigurino

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2006
I'm with you girl.
Jess

Sicklerville, NJ

#6 Oct 20, 2006
haha i agree... buuuut they did look good in the movie... but i guess EVERYTHING looked good in the movie because it was awesome... Jack was AMAZINGGGGGG
Craig

Baltimore, MD

#7 Dec 13, 2006
I want the ones he wore in the first scene (and poster) in Something's Gotta Give! Help!
Joe

Tucson, AZ

#8 Jan 16, 2007
Where can we buy Jack Nicholson sunglasses???
a-to-z

Finland

#9 Jan 27, 2007
[url]http://www.imdb.com/galle ry/granitz/5231/Events/5231/Ja ckNichol_Devan_10598816_400.jp g.html?path=pgallery&path_ key=Nicholson,%20Jack[/url]
I'd have use for these on the front page
Where to order?
[email protected]
Hollywood Princess

Euless, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2007
My grandma used to know Jack Nicholson, and she says she might still know how to contact him.
Hollywood Princess

Euless, TX

#12 Nov 17, 2007
"With my glasses on, I'm Jack Nicholson. Without them, I'm fat and seventy."

-Jack Nicholson
GEE GEE

Birmingham, MI

#13 Jan 15, 2008
I would like to know what the periscope type glasses are that he wore in the hospital in The Bucket List. What are they called and where can I find those?
bob abooey

AOL

#14 Jan 28, 2008
Sunglasses= Persol #69218 Ratti
Cranky

Quinlan, TX

#16 Apr 23, 2008
Incorrect, they are not Persol.
coolballer

Pomona, CA

#17 Apr 19, 2009
They appear to be Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses
MrZigZagMan

Pasadena, CA

#18 May 8, 2009
Craig wrote:
I want the ones he wore in the first scene (and poster) in Something's Gotta Give! Help!
Those are a "varition" of the famous wayfair (or how ever its spelt). Many companys make those... Just got to look

Since: May 09

Pasadena, CA

#19 May 8, 2009
bbbdco wrote:
Does anyone know where one can get "Jack Nicholson Sunglasses"? Is there a place on the internet you could point me to? Thanks.
Dan
[email protected]
No.. There is no where were they list the name brands for his shades.. I even callled his agent and she told me she couldnt find out lol

Pasadena, CA

#20 May 8, 2009
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~drjeckle/jack....

Does anyone know the maker of these sunglasses he's wearing?

Pasadena, CA

#21 May 8, 2009
Hollywood Princess wrote:
My grandma used to know Jack Nicholson, and she says she might still know how to contact him.
Is there any way to find out the Name Brand of these shades he wears? Been looking all over

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~drjeckle/jack....

Pasadena, CA

#22 May 8, 2009
Hollywood Princess wrote:
"With my glasses on, I'm Jack Nicholson. Without them, I'm fat and seventy."
-Jack Nicholson
I've heard that... lol... Its true... I wear my shades every where..People treat you diffrent.. I like it and I always point out that these are "Jacks" shades when I wear a pair he does he he

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Nicholson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Nicholson Joker mask (Jan '16) Jan '16 Gethyn Williams 1
News 'The Bucket List' (starring Jack Nicholson and ... (Jan '08) Jul '15 Whatever 22
News An imprint (Aug '08) Apr '15 Roshini 16
News Secret files reveal Rock Hudson's gay confessio... (Jun '13) Feb '15 lyndonboy 3
News Tom Cruise vs. Jack Nicholson (O'Reilly vs. Oba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
News The incredible shrinking of truth (Aug '13) Aug '13 New China 1
...LUSH...NATIVE..Gardens... (Jun '13) Jun '13 PAUL shykora ARTs 1
More from around the web