Take A Gander At Country's Sexiest Man

Take A Gander At Country's Sexiest Man

There are 26 comments on the Breakfast Blog story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Take A Gander At Country's Sexiest Man. In it, Breakfast Blog reports that:

The votes are in, and Trace Adkins now stakes claim to the title of 'Country's Sexiest Man.' The readers of Country Weekly magazine voted in an online showdown of hottest hunks, ranking the 46-year-old father ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breakfast Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ijuba

Cape Town, South Africa

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Congratulations Keith for being at number sex, ooops, sorry: number six!!

; )
Windy3

Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 25, 2008
I like that song Country Boys and the video is cute with all those differnt tpyes of girls casing him. The little girl is precious! Guess he looks somewhat sexy with his hat on and his hair back. He does have a sexy grin (smile ). Come on now, Keith should of been up higher on the charts. Guess, something is keeping him out of action. LOL! Be nice fans!!!

Since: May 08

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2008
Keith should have been #1. No contest!!

Pssst, is it just me, or are there any of you who can't quite stop staring at his tight jeans, & realize how he always wears such tight jeans, ahem, in the "package area?" They sure do his body good. & surrrrre put a big smile on MY perverted face! Rawrr!
;-P
ijuba - white dove

South Africa

#4 Sep 25, 2008
M4Pathfinder wrote:
Keith should have been #1. No contest!!
Pssst, is it just me, or are there any of you who can't quite stop staring at his tight jeans, & realize how he always wears such tight jeans, ahem, in the "package area?" They sure do his body good. & surrrrre put a big smile on MY perverted face! Rawrr!
;-P
if keith, with all of his musical skills, looked like Lyle Lovett [bless HIS heart] NO-ONE would be raving about him the way they do! he is definitely the whole package and I thought exactly the same as you when I watched the NFL concert. He is sex on legs ... and the intimacy everyone talks about that he projects is his sexuality ... i am dead certain that the majority of his lady fans are undressing him in their mind's eye all the time and a lot of the jealousy of NK is because she gets to play with his butt! He is also SUPER aware of his sex appeal as you see it in his strut!
Keithlover

Whitehall, PA

#5 Sep 26, 2008
M4Pathfinder wrote:
Keith should have been #1. No contest!!
Pssst, is it just me, or are there any of you who can't quite stop staring at his tight jeans, & realize how he always wears such tight jeans, ahem, in the "package area?" They sure do his body good. & surrrrre put a big smile on MY perverted face! Rawrr!
;-P
Hi there M4Pathfinder! I could NOT agree with you more!!!!..I look every chance that I get!!...I mean..Iam only human. And looking is not a crime last time I checked..ha-ha! He is just an amazing man with amazing talent to match. It just so happens that he is also extremly good-looking. A plus for us and for him considering his line of work! Oh...I could go on and on about him. His music can make a bad day good. Hope you are having a good day...and welcome to this forum..you seem like you will fit in with us urbangals perfectly!...have a great week-end..and....keep the faith alive!!....Keithlover. PS. And it is nice to see another person from PA here on this forum!!!
ijuba - white dove

South Africa

#6 Sep 26, 2008
M4Pathfinder wrote:
Keith should have been #1. No contest!!
Pssst, is it just me, or are there any of you who can't quite stop staring at his tight jeans, & realize how he always wears such tight jeans, ahem, in the "package area?" They sure do his body good. & surrrrre put a big smile on MY perverted face! Rawrr!
;-P
you definitely have a masseusse's shoulders on you!!! lucky clients!

Since: May 08

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2008
Keithlover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there M4Pathfinder! I could NOT agree with you more!!!!..I look every chance that I get!!...I mean..Iam only human. And looking is not a crime last time I checked..ha-ha! He is just an amazing man with amazing talent to match. It just so happens that he is also extremly good-looking. A plus for us and for him considering his line of work! Oh...I could go on and on about him. His music can make a bad day good. Hope you are having a good day...and welcome to this forum..you seem like you will fit in with us urbangals perfectly!...have a great week-end..and....keep the faith alive!!....Keithlover. PS. And it is nice to see another person from PA here on this forum!!!
Oh yeah!! He is so utterly utterly goooood-looking!! Got to love those Aussie men! I do. Is why I got me one. I believe I will like it here. You have a good weekend yourself, hope the Pa sun(when it's out, lol)is shining on you too, hun. GO STEELERS!!

Since: May 08

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2008
ijuba - white dove wrote:
<quoted text>
you definitely have a masseusse's shoulders on you!!! lucky clients!
Hehe. I do, don't I? Sometimes I feel like I am a little too big up there, but I fool all the big, beefy men after I've worked on them. I get so many say:"I sure don't wanna piss YOU off." LOL.
They are lucky, because I have a great repor w/all of them, too. You have to be somewhat MT, somewhat detective, somewhat psychologist. It's all good & I love what I do.
Cheers!
Keithlover

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 30, 2008
M4Pathfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah!! He is so utterly utterly goooood-looking!! Got to love those Aussie men! I do. Is why I got me one. I believe I will like it here. You have a good weekend yourself, hope the Pa sun(when it's out, lol)is shining on you too, hun. GO STEELERS!!
Hey there M4Pathfinder! I love the Aussie men as well. Do you remember Rick Springfield? Well, he is now going to be 59 yrs. old and he is still SLAMMING! Iam going to post 2 videos below for you to check out and tell me what you think. I have to post the seperatley as my computer is weird....anyway...enjoy and Keep the faith alive!!....Keithlover!!! PS. The first one is just audio and is his new single coming out called "Victoria Secret"-(note the riffs in it that sound like "Jessie's Girl") the second is a mini concert from 2007..remember..he is 58yrs. old in this video..Check out his GUNS!...wow!
Keithlover

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 30, 2008
&fe ature=related.....hope
Keithlover

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 30, 2008
Keithlover

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 30, 2008
GREAT! They both worked! He is another ADORABLE AUSSIE MAN!!..What is with the men from the land down under??? They are all so amazing!! Well, have a great day M4Pathfinder!...and...keep the faith alive!...Keithlover!!!..PS. The concert video was in Australia!!!
Keithlover

Whitehall, PA

#13 Oct 1, 2008
Where did everyone go..???????? Hope you all get to hear and see the last videos I posted. Where are all my Urbangals???....keep the faith alive!!!.......Keithlover
Keithlover

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Oct 2, 2008
wow...nobody has been here in over 24 hrs. Hope you all are okay...Just seems weird that's all. I guess I'll just ....keep the faith alive!.....keithlover!!!
Windy3

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2008
Keithlover wrote:
GREAT! They both worked! He is another ADORABLE AUSSIE MAN!!..What is with the men from the land down under??? They are all so amazing!! Well, have a great day M4Pathfinder!...and...keep the faith alive!...Keithlover!!!..PS. The concert video was in Australia!!!
WOW! I had forgotten about Bruce S. He is hot. Love those arms ,not small but not TOO big. I wish I could see more of our sexy man Keiths arms now. Wonder why he dosen't wear no sleeve t-shirts? Don't know if his top arms are that built up?? We are ready know about his butt and legs. LOL! Those Aussies are fine men and love the accents.......... Yummy! Have a good day Urbangirls..much love

Since: May 08

United States

#16 Oct 2, 2008
Keithlover wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there M4Pathfinder! I love the Aussie men as well. Do you remember Rick Springfield? Well, he is now going to be 59 yrs. old and he is still SLAMMING! Iam going to post 2 videos below for you to check out and tell me what you think. I have to post the seperatley as my computer is weird....anyway...enjoy and Keep the faith alive!!....Keithlover!!! PS. The first one is just audio and is his new single coming out called "Victoria Secret"-(note the riffs in it that sound like "Jessie's Girl") the second is a mini concert from 2007..remember..he is 58yrs. old in this video..Check out his GUNS!...wow!
How can I forget one of the Drs from one of my favorite soaps back in the day? Dr. Noah Drake. He does look good, still.
Sorry to have left you all in a lurch, I was busy the last week. Trying to get some more of my stuff together & worked out & bought for my Oz trip. Busy, busy, busy.

Since: May 08

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2008
& HOW was my post ^ above, racy? Someone tell me that. Wtf? Is Church lady here??? LOL
Keithlover

Whitehall, PA

#18 Oct 3, 2008
Windy3 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I had forgotten about Bruce S. He is hot. Love those arms ,not small but not TOO big. I wish I could see more of our sexy man Keiths arms now. Wonder why he dosen't wear no sleeve t-shirts? Don't know if his top arms are that built up?? We are ready know about his butt and legs. LOL! Those Aussies are fine men and love the accents.......... Yummy! Have a good day Urbangirls..much love
Windy3, you do know the last videos I posted were of RICK SPRINGFIELD not BRUCE SPRINGTEEN -(sp?)They always use to get confused..although I don't know how. Two different men as far as looks and music...Anyway, I just wanted to point that out. How is your week going girl? I will be sending more videos real soon. I have been looking for real good ones for my gals. I wonder if Keith is going to have a DVD or CD out this fall like it had been mentioned. Has anyone heard anything?? Well, gotta go as I need to run some errands before work...take care dear friend..and.....Keep the faith alive!!!...Keithlover!!!

“Banned yernogood”

Since: Oct 08

by the sea

#20 Oct 7, 2008
M4Pathfinder wrote:
& HOW was my post ^ above, racy? Someone tell me that. Wtf? Is Church lady here??? LOL
Hey topix banned yernogood, guess who I am? What a bunch of schleps.
josh schnare

Chester, Canada

#21 Oct 10, 2008
good job toby keith for being at number six. im one of yours biggest fans.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Ingram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jiffy Lube Live bans tailgating (May '11) Jul '12 jameswatson87 5
News UnprecedentedFree Martina McBride concert expec... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Anonymous 11
News Jack Ingram balances new fame, original style (May '11) May '11 Natasha 1
News The burning flame of fandom (Oct '10) Oct '10 milagro 1
News Aggies get fired up for Homecoming (Oct '10) Oct '10 AGGIES 08 1
News Community Calendar (Mar '10) Apr '10 patient aide home... 2
News Wiley to dedicate residence hall Friday (Nov '09) Nov '09 Gregory Manion 1
More from around the web