Race Jack Black on Xbox Live

Race Jack Black on Xbox Live

There are 63 comments on the IGN complete story from May 18, 2006, titled Race Jack Black on Xbox Live. In it, IGN complete reports that:

Husky star of stage, screen, and game Jack Black is asking you to challenge him in the Xbox 360 game Project Gotham Racing 3 as a publicity stunt for his upcoming film Nacho Libre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IGN complete.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
James F

Clarkston, MI

#1 May 22, 2006
I was one of the winner of the Game with Fame contest. It was really great, I think Microsoft has brought alot of glamour to video game playing, being able to play with celebrities and all. It was one of the most exciting experiences I've had playing a game! It was very funny, and Jack was really cool to me when I greeted him and he answered some questions, and jokingly trash talked me before the match started! He was great, and I hope to meet him in person some day, smoke a bowl, play some games and listen too some Tenacious D!
Black Jack

UK

#2 Aug 30, 2006
Cool man
Michael Erickson

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2006
That's pretty frickin funny. I would only expect him to trash talk you too. Haha!
www.myspace.com/mike_facingtheplastic

Since: Dec 06

Australia,QLD

#4 Apr 22, 2007
i can beleive that he would do that exact thing its funny as LOL
ballybalter

Erskineville, Australia

#5 Apr 24, 2007
A DISCO BALL?

Australia,QLD

#6 Apr 24, 2007
dancing babby?
GameFreak

Baytown, TX

#7 Apr 25, 2007
TENACIOUS D IS AWSOME I love thhe movie and there band is KICKASS!!! CAGE AND JABLES ROCK ON!!

Australia,QLD

#8 Apr 26, 2007
whos cage and jables???
GameFreak

Baytown, TX

#9 Apr 26, 2007
Kage is KG for Kyle Gass ans Jables is JB for Jack Balck. I put cage by accident its Kage. Its in some of there songs and videos.
GameFreak

Baytown, TX

#10 Apr 26, 2007
See the Movie:Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny!!!! Its KICKASS!!!!!! Liisten to Bezolboss and Master Exploder.

Australia,QLD

#11 Apr 27, 2007
cool its a great band
matt valencia

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2007
whats jacks xbox live name?
matt valencia

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2007
whats his scren name'!

Australia,QLD

#14 Jul 15, 2007
I'm not sure!!
evilgod93

Laconia, NH

#15 Jan 31, 2008
well wats jack blacks xbox live account so i can add him to my list
dantheman126

Wheaton, IL

#16 Feb 5, 2008
James F wrote:
I was one of the winner of the Game with Fame contest. It was really great, I think Microsoft has brought alot of glamour to video game playing, being able to play with celebrities and all. It was one of the most exciting experiences I've had playing a game! It was very funny, and Jack was really cool to me when I greeted him and he answered some questions, and jokingly trash talked me before the match started! He was great, and I hope to meet him in person some day, smoke a bowl, play some games and listen too some Tenacious D!
hey do you know his gamertag?
dantheman126

Wheaton, IL

#17 Feb 5, 2008
do you know jacks gamertag
jason dyer

East Kilbride, UK

#18 Mar 7, 2008
Jack blacks gamertag is acidman85 and jonathan davis from korn his gamertag is XXwarcraftrawksXX
EEWE

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 8, 2008
jack blacks xboxlive name is not acidman85...its
HiroProTagonist get it right
nick

Hardinsburg, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2008
my gamertage is DARKNESS VENOM IF SOMEBODY CAN TILL ME WHAT JACK BLACK GAMERTAGE IS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Black Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Jewish is Jack Black? (Oct '08) Dec '17 Melissathesquirrel 12
News Movie in the works on - Polka King' Jan Lewan (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trump 2016 2
Jack Black's email address? (Nov '06) Mar '16 jack elston 152
News 'Kung Fu Panda 3' writers thrilled to continue ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 maryusa 1
Jack Black - nude ! (Aug '11) Sep '13 frank g 3
Jack Black - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Les 1
News Rize of the Fenix (May '12) May '12 Rhoupinol 1
More from around the web