Rapper Ja Rule pleads guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon in NYC court

Dec 13, 2010 Full story: WTIC-TV Hartford 9

Rapper Ja Rule on Monday pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon stemming from a July 2007 stop of his luxury sports car.

Read more
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 13, 2010
another dumbazz!
where was the gun

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Dec 13, 2010
You can't drive a Maybach and not attract attention. Shit attracts flies and so does money. In a world were you can be killed for your shoes you never know when you might need a swatter.
HeadCheese

Decatur, GA

#3 Dec 13, 2010
darn gansta rappers. He's following the Linsday Lohan model, but with an NRA spin. How dare he attempt to get a gun!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#6 Dec 14, 2010
They're eliminating themselves...all we have to do is sit back and laugh.

Since: Oct 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Dec 14, 2010
sux for him

Since: Nov 10

Johannesburg, South Africa

#10 Dec 15, 2010
Wel i luv jarul bt he sux
Make Sense Please

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 15, 2010
What ya gotta be sh"""N me a Rapper wit a gun. Ah c'mon folks you're teasing!!!!

“Irony at its finest”

Since: May 10

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2010
More than likely he just wanted to get some sort of a record to prove how gansta he really is.
Ryan Lyden

Tamworth, UK

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Love ja rule the man cant put a step wrong in my eyes living legend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ja Rule Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ja Rule's 'Unruly' path from jail to Christianity (Jul '14) Jul '14 UNchained 40
News Movie Review: I'm in love with a church girl (Jun '14) Jun '14 NTANDO 1
Ja Rule - nude ! (Aug '11) Mar '14 Bongani from sout... 4
old ja rule song! NEEEEEEED HELP!!! (Jan '14) Jan '14 sincere 1
News 50 Cent threatens to quit, but is he just getti... (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News I Get It In - 50 Cent (Feb '09) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News Is rapper 50 Cent the master of "beef" or a PR ... (Dec '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 9
More from around the web